iPhone 4S best-selling phone at three top U.S. carriers in November, Samsung sales strong

Last edited by Accidental Post; 12-06-11 at 02:22 PM.
    pilsbury likes this.
    12-06-11 12:48 PM
    Makes since everyone hated apple until they had access to the device.
    12-06-11 01:12 PM

exactly...... and not to mention the 4S was soo dissapointing and was going to be a flop according to all the so called experts.
    pilsbury likes this.
    12-06-11 01:41 PM
    THIS!!

I said that all the time. When I switched from my personal BB, my Verizon/Sprint friends gave me h*ll! Then they got access to it and everyone was calling me asking questions the day before launch as if they were just curious. Sure enough, 90% of them now have iPhones. All I could do was laugh.
    12-06-11 01:49 PM
    I've said for yeeeeeears that I wished Verizon would get the iPhone cuz I'd be all about one, back when they were just beginning on At&T. And at that time, I wouldn't change to AT&T just to get the iPhone. I'm so very happy VzW finally made their move and got it Also I'm not surprised that they are selling so well, a lot of people do want them
    phonejunky likes this.
    12-06-11 06:57 PM
    All very true statements. A lot of people just pure hated apple because they couldn't have one now look.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    12-06-11 07:01 PM
    exactly...... and not to mention the 4S was soo dissapointing and was going to be a flop according to all the so called experts.
    Were these the same so called experts that knock RIM? Pot meet kettle.

But congrats on owning the best selling phone!
    12-06-11 07:04 PM
    All very true statements. A lot of people just pure hated apple because they couldn't have one now look.
    Ohh, I never hated Apple, I just hated the fact that VzW didn't have them !! But, yes, I understand the point your making as well
    12-06-11 07:12 PM
    I just dumped the 9900 for the I4s 16gb and its a great phone! very pleased with my decision!
    12-06-11 07:28 PM
    Were these the same so called experts that knock RIM? Pot meet kettle.

But congrats on owning the best selling phone!

ya im sure they do.... me personally i dont think any one device (iphone, windows mobile, symbian....ETC) is better then the other. Its all about finding the device that fits your life and needs the best.
    12-06-11 09:15 PM
    ive been hating on the iPhone...since 3G model dropped. ive stayed with with sprint for awhile because of their pricing/plans/and corporate discount ive had for over 6 years. deep inside of me i always wanted an iphone...but loved my blackberry. when iphone4s was announced for sprint i immediately pre-ordered at 3am and had it since launch day...days laters i sold my 9930 and never again cared or looked back at blackberry. i was sad for some hours but im super happy and excited with my iphone4s. i do not miss blackberry at all. i imagine the many like me who wanted an iphone on verizon or sprint but didnt want to switch to at&t. now since all carriers have it many are switching to iphone. including those who used to hate it and bash it. like me lol
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    12-07-11 08:23 AM
    You have seen the light sj..................
    12-07-11 09:03 AM
    We bought 2 of the Verizon iPhone 4S in November, and my wife's friend bought one. I don't hear any of those 3 complaining. 2 had androids, 1 had a BB.
    12-07-11 01:34 PM
    You have seen the light sj..................
    Yes my friend...and that light is very bright LOL

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    12-07-11 06:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD