Hello!

Ok this was my understanding but I want to know if I am right or wrong

The new Iphone 4 which btw I think is very ugly....

Anyway... iphone4 says it has multitasking ...and then i also saw where two people were talking to each other and could see each other like a web cam

wont that be available when you upgrade your OS on the other Iphones?
    06-07-10 04:40 PM
    okay..and question 2...lol

just watch a demo now you have folders to put apps into

wouldnt that come when we upgrade our OS to 4? Don't al these things come when we upgrade our phones? just not the new look of the new phone?

Where/how can i upgrade?!?
    06-07-10 04:48 PM
    I have to say it, you need to search. Everything you asked can be easily found.
    06-07-10 05:12 PM
    Since I am at work that isnt always the easiest thing to do......but okie dokie
    06-07-10 05:22 PM
    Hello!

Ok this was my understanding but I want to know if I am right or wrong

The new Iphone 4 which btw I think is very ugly....

Anyway... iphone4 says it has multitasking ...and then i also saw where two people were talking to each other and could see each other like a web cam

wont that be available when you upgrade your OS on the other Iphones?
    Ummmm how could you chat like a webcam on a 3G or 3GS if you don't have the front facing camera? And yes the folder organization is apart of 4.0. The OS upgrade is not the only difference. Better battery life, hardware (screen resolution, camera, processor etc..) You can stop on over to apple and see a comparison to see the differences isn't just the OS upgrade because the 3GS won't be able to take advantage fully of 4.0 because isn't doesn't have the hardware. Google is your friend

Apple - iPhone - Compare iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS

And they also let you know that everything in he OS upgrade won't work on every device.

Apple - iPhone - New features in the iOS 4 Software Update.
    06-07-10 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD