Is there any chance that I can buy iPhone4 in US without contract? Because I live in malaysia and I want to buy it in US.If can,where can I buy it? How much does it cost?
    09-04-10 06:21 PM
    Best Buy, some corporate AT&T stores. I Gear that Apple won't sell them off contract anymore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-10 09:33 PM
    Is there any chance that I can buy iPhone4 in US without contract? Because I live in malaysia and I want to buy it in US.If can,where can I buy it? How much does it cost?
    i have noticed that you're buying a Blackberry Torch as well?
    are you gonna sell all these phones?
    i'm just wondering
    09-04-10 09:42 PM
    Nop,not selling it.My sister order also.Ask me to buy it.Means that I cant buy iphone4 off contract?
    09-04-10 09:57 PM
    I don't believe that any AT&T store will sell them without a contract. I have heard that people are having luck at Wal-Mart, of all places. I don't think that Best Buy will either, but that may vary from store to store.
    09-05-10 12:01 AM
    You can buy an iphone 4 off contract..
    the question is how much are you willing to pay for it?
    you CAN'T buy it from the Apple.com/Bestbuy.com/Radioshack.com and send it to Malaysia..
    where are you right now? are you here in the states?
    if you are you can try the stores and buy it without contract..
    but you need to have an AT&T account to do that.
    09-05-10 12:02 AM
    As I told before,it is not send it to malaysia.Im going to US then Canada so I just wanna know if there any chance got iphone4 off contract.Thats why I ask.Hurm,possibly I can try buy it at Canada if US doesnt have
    09-05-10 12:32 AM
    yes best buy you can buy it out right 599 for the 16 gb or 699 for the 32 gb

atleast this is wear i live
    09-05-10 09:10 AM
    AT&T Dealers are under very strict orders to NEVER sell an iPhone outright to anyone without an AT&T account.

Just a tip.
    09-05-10 06:44 PM
    AT&T Dealers are under very strict orders to NEVER sell an iPhone outright to anyone without an AT&T account.

Just a tip.
    +1 and even if you have an account.. like i do ( i have a family plan)
    i CANNOT go in the store and buy more than my lines..
    i can buy 3 since i have 3 lines.. probably a 4th if im upgrading but not 5 nor 10..
    09-05-10 08:04 PM
    +1 and even if you have an account.. like i do ( i have a family plan)
    i CANNOT go in the store and buy more than my lines..
    i can buy 3 since i have 3 lines.. probably a 4th if im upgrading but not 5 nor 10..
    I believe though you can cancel the lines, pay the ETF, set up 5 new lines and buy 5 more phones and repeat after a day. Some guy was doing it last year with the 3GS and selling them in China for over $1000 each.
    09-05-10 09:54 PM
    I believe though you can cancel the lines, pay the ETF, set up 5 new lines and buy 5 more phones and repeat after a day. Some guy was doing it last year with the 3GS and selling them in China for over $1000 each.
    they do a credit check everytime you open a new account and this is on record.. on their AT&T record..
    and if you cancel within the 30 days, you have to return the phone, they will refund your money and depending on the rep probably charge you restocking fee..

so in short, i think you can go away with utmost 5 iphones.. but the repeat after a day part.. not so much!
    09-05-10 10:35 PM
    If you cancel within 30 days without returning the devices, you'll be charged full price for each last I checked.
    09-07-10 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD