So it is 1:04 am pacific time, and black iphone 4 is available for pre-order. Making the switch from BB and just thinking of which one to go with, 16 or 32 gb.
    06-15-10 03:05 AM
    If you can afford it you might as well go with the 32, one can never have to many gigs I always say.
    06-15-10 03:35 AM
    So lucky
    It will probably be another month before we get it here in Canadia and I can make the switch

Oh and 32 all the way
    06-15-10 03:43 AM
    Thanks guys, yea I think I may go 32gb just to play it safe. I've been told either or is good. Idk if its apple or what, but I been trying to pre-order and havn't been able to.
    06-15-10 03:52 AM
    So lucky
    It will probably be another month before we get it here in Canadia and I can make the switch

Oh and 32 all the way
    Canadia? LOL, you should be ashamed of yourself! hahahaha.
    That's -4 patriot points.
    06-15-10 06:01 AM
    We're getting punished in Canada for inventing the blackberry. Lololol. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-10 06:08 AM
    I'm a little annoyed that they don't have any white iPhone 4 available for pre order or reserve.

I've never had a black iPhone until now.

Luckily the black one looks slightly more awesome than the white one.

Although this may change later on after I get my hands on one.

Not sure if I should hold off on buying one until I can see both in person.
    06-15-10 08:58 AM
    I just got back home. My at&t store opens at 9am, so I was there at 8:20am. I was the 2nd person in the parking lot. They unlocked the door at 8:45am and started letting 1 person in at a time. At 9am there were a number of reps there and they started letting just enough people in for each rep, keeping the others outside. When I left, there were about 6 customers being waited on and about 5 people outside, waiting in line. Much better than I had expected.

The process only took about 10-15 min. I was going to get a 16 gigger, but when asked which one, 32 gigs came out of my mouth. Hey, you never know. By the way, I'm getting the black one.

I also asked him to check and verify that I'm keeping my unlimited data plan, and he said that I was. Everything was remaining the same. I told him that I didn't like the new data plans and he said that he didn't like them either.

The rep told me that I could have it shipped to my house on the 24th or I could come in. I asked which was the fastest way to get it into my hands and he said by coming in. He said that as soon as FedEx brings the phones in and he gets them into his hands, he first emails, then calls his customers, to let them know that their phone was there. I told him that I would be there before he could hang up the phone.

He said that when I come in to pick up my phone, he'll help me with the accessories because with the iPhone 4, everything is different. Even the size of the screen protector.

So now I'll just sit and watch the calendar and count down the days.

I hope it goes as smooth for everyone else.
    06-15-10 09:53 AM
    Apparently preordering online is a no go.

Giving me issues on Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla.

/sigh
    06-15-10 10:33 AM
    Apparently preordering online is a no go.

Giving me issues on Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla.

/sigh
    It's not your browser, Prada:

AT&T retail stores internal network down � Boy Genius Report
    06-15-10 11:20 AM
    Yeah AT&T's servers can't handle all the traffic and since all iPhone orders have to go through AT&T's servers for new accounts and to verify upgrade eligibility......
    06-15-10 12:14 PM
    I arrived at best buy at 8 am and I was first in line..
    And they did have white models for preorder...limited to 20 if
    I heard the AT&T rep correctly but in short the white model was available.
    06-15-10 12:50 PM
    Radio shack is also taking pre-orders and also letting everyone trade in other electronics towards the purchase. 200 for 3GS is good condition. Only thing is, some may or may not have the iPhone on release. Of the 2 I called only one would guarantee they would have them why the other said they couldn't guarantee it but still taking pre-orders.
    06-15-10 01:20 PM
    A patriotic Canadian? Now that I would love to see!
    06-15-10 01:24 PM
    I reserved one on the new Apple store app just in case. It took like 2 min to get it done. Try that if you already have an iPhone

***Update*** Got my confirmation email and all.

I didn't really want to go into the store to get one but the server overload is ridiculous and I know if I give it a couple hours when I try again, it will work smoothly only except it will be sold out for the 24th. Didn't want to risk it. I will try later on again online because I can always cancel the reservation. So we'll see.
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 06-15-10 at 01:59 PM.
    06-15-10 01:48 PM
    I reserved one on the new Apple store app just in case. It took like 2 min to get it done. Try that if you already have an iPhone
    I would love to try that. Can you lend me $600?
    06-15-10 01:52 PM
    I would love to try that. Can you lend me $600?
    You'd better go through radio shack for the trade in program LOL
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 06-15-10 at 02:47 PM.
    06-15-10 02:14 PM
    I'm a little annoyed that they don't have any white iPhone 4 available for pre order or reserve.

I've never had a black iPhone until now.

Luckily the black one looks slightly more awesome than the white one.

Although this may change later on after I get my hands on one.

Not sure if I should hold off on buying one until I can see both in person.
    I got the white in my 3GS and am looking forward to getting the black in
    iPhone 4 now. I don't like that the white version has a white faceplate as
    well. It's a bit too much for me.
    06-15-10 03:33 PM
    Finally got an order through Apple's site. Working on 1 more.
    06-15-10 07:09 PM
    Got mine reserved at well... just mass overload and ATT stuff going down didn't help either lol
    06-15-10 07:14 PM
    so psyched for this
    06-15-10 08:00 PM
    I ended up going to AT&T and got mine pre-ordered with them, they said delievery date is 2 weeks startin today, but launch date is my expectation. .. My BB textin (send n receive) have been down since about midday today, I'm so ready for a change!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-10 11:06 PM
    Today at 7:30 pm i was able to pre-order thru Apple's website, and got my conf email about an hour later.....
    06-15-10 11:12 PM
    Got my preorder in with AT&T also. Tellin me expect it between the 24th - July 5th. It'll be delivered to the store which is a block from where i work. Glad I was able to get my order in.
    06-16-10 01:20 AM
    Tried yesterday morning at 8:30am to pre-order for a shipped delivery but could not get through. Luckily after a few minutes of trying, got to be able to reserve one at a store for pick up so I'll be there way early, at 7am to get mines. Much earlier than FedEx delivers. Can't wait!
    06-16-10 09:48 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD