02-04-10 02:32 PM
30 12
tools
    Why would VZW sink low enough to pick up the Iphone lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    $$$$$$$$$$

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-10 01:04 PM
    Verizon + Iphone = more customers & more money! If verizon was not looking at adding that to their line up then they must have too much money now.

It may not happen right away but it will happen! It's only a matter of time.
    People are fed up with AT&T service. The iphone has put a strangle hold on their network for years. They can spend their 2 billion dollars and try to fix it to keep up with rest. But Verizon having the Iphone would change all of that. Don't get me wrong I love my Blackberry, but the Iphone is a pretty sweet piece of equipment.
    02-04-10 01:35 PM
    If you follow this website regularly, you know that there is a lot of competent information, including pictures, that are released early, and usually end up as an actual release.

The president of Verizon Communications was interviewed last year during the release of the 3rd quarter results, and he clearly stated that they are ready and willing to discuss a partnership with Apple any time they wish. That's the most factual information out there.
    There's always talks. Companies are always looking to make a quick buck off each other. That doesn't always mean said talks actually go anywhere.

I remember the iPad initially being rumored for Verizon over a year ago. The rumor seemed legit, considering what each company might and might not go for. Look where that got us? IMO, that's the final nail in the "iPhone on Verizon" coffin.

If you want it that badly, get a MiFi. (It's kinda scary how many iPhone users buy those...) Won't help your calls obviously, but you'll at least get the internet coverage.
    02-04-10 01:59 PM
    If you want it that badly, get a MiFi. (It's kinda scary how many iPhone users buy those...) Won't help your calls obviously, but you'll at least get the internet coverage.[/QUOTE]

Real scary, I saw a guy getting one of those mifi's the other day just for that reason. I can't imagine paying AT&T and Verizon just to use the Iphone.
    02-04-10 02:23 PM
    If you want it that badly, get a MiFi. (It's kinda scary how many iPhone users buy those...) Won't help your calls obviously, but you'll at least get the internet coverage.
    Real scary, I saw a guy getting one of those mifi's the other day just for that reason. I can't imagine paying AT&T and Verizon just to use the Iphone.[/QUOTE]

LOL friggin LOL u have got to be kidding me. Nahhhh serious.
    Anyhow I was going to make a smartarse comment; not another Iphone thread................ http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/jus...sheesh-416752/

But really Iphone users using a MiFi. Now thats a friggin joke.
    Paying for data with AT&T then data with VZ for a Mi-Fi
    P-i-t-i-f-u-l talk about fanboiism man
    02-04-10 02:32 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD