So i currently have the bold 9650 on the verizon network. im sick of blackberry and am ready to jump ship, should i get the new droid pro( when its releases) or droid x, or should i wait til january and see if the iphone actually comes..
    08-13-10 07:11 PM
    That's a tough call, depends on your preferences. I really like my iPhone and although I will believe it when I see it, I am hoping Verizon does get the iphone to free up AT&T's network.
    08-13-10 07:20 PM
    The one thing i dont like about android, is there phones seem so complicated and it would take getting used to, anyone can work an iphone
    08-13-10 07:23 PM
    A lot of people are saying that Apple will announce the new iPhone in January, but start selling it in June. I'm not sure if really want to wait that long.
    08-13-10 09:12 PM
    i wish they would just tell us that thats what they are working on right now instead of keeping it all a secret..
    08-13-10 09:30 PM
    I am waiting for that same thing! I have been a blackberry user for years. I have the Bold 9650 now and also have an Iphone 3GS that I love! But being on AT&T which the coverage SUCKS in most of Ohio. So I am really hoping for a Verizon iphone into the new year.
    08-16-10 10:24 AM
    08-16-10 05:30 PM
    #1,456 report of iPhone going to Verizon, people just don't learn. Where is that dead horse clip art....

I do hope Verizon does eventually get it; I would never switch as I need simultaneous voice and data. I already get 5Mbps down with AT&T as it is, it would make no sense for me but I'm sure for others it will.

It would definitely help AT&T's network overall.
    Last edited by Entertainment72; 08-16-10 at 07:02 PM.
    08-16-10 06:59 PM
    It would definitely help AT&T's network overall.
    It would certainly be fun to watch and see if iphone users have fewer/same/more issues on Verizon's network as on AT&T's. It'd help some whiners to STFU and/or put more pressure on AT&T to fix any network issues they have. (Where I am, AT&T coverage is very good, but I recognize they're weak in some other places)
    08-17-10 01:58 PM
    I think there's enough time for you to get a phone in between. Having said that, maybe you want to get an used one and save a future upgrade for the possibility of iphone coming to VZ.
    08-17-10 02:03 PM
    #1,456 report of iPhone going to Verizon, people just don't learn. Where is that dead horse clip art....
    My point exactly, I see some things never change around here!
    08-17-10 05:21 PM
    Hey I never said it was happening, I just thought I would contribute to the rumors... I know you guys don't see enough about this topic in this section.
    08-18-10 04:11 PM
    fyi that code says nothing about a cdma model, infact they are speculating on the model listing which could mean a number of things. There are people who have said since launch other models noted as 1,1 - 1,2 and 1,3 have been listed. Once again people speculating with no proof only adding fuel to the fire of the annual verizon/iphone rumor. It will happen but until apple says so, theres no truth to the rumors
    08-18-10 08:35 PM
    I heard VZW is getting an Android device.
    I think it's code name is DRUID.

No word on whether it will be getting the 'Frozen Yoghurt' (FroYo), 'Gingerbread' or 'Low Fat Latte' O/S.
    Last edited by LazyStarGazer; 08-18-10 at 11:23 PM.
    08-18-10 11:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD