08-15-10 03:11 PM
46 12
tools
    You wouldn't believe how many times I've seen my buddy flash his iPhone only to be tackled by the nearest woman. haha yeah right.

lol this thread is amusing. I would imagine type of car, size of house or boat, personality and looks all to be bigger factors in determining number of sex partners than a phone.
    Last edited by Spiral_ouT; 08-12-10 at 05:32 PM.
    08-12-10 05:29 PM
    I guess grindr is good for something

So, if you want to increase your chances of catching chlamydia, make sure to hit on the girl at the bar with the iPhone.
    08-12-10 07:10 PM
    That's because the male Android users are more concerned about overclocking their phone than women.

The survey is funny thought even though a phone has nothing to do with getting laid. But I will say it could say something about the people that buy those devices. The stereotype for Android users are tech geeks who live and breathe gadgets. And while that's not true, I do believe that Android probably has a bigger "tech geek" following that other platforms. Not that everyone that uses Android is one, but I'd bet they have more than most. And these guys are worried about gadgets and hacking phones and computers while most iPhone users are general consumers who don't care and probably have more of a life that doesn't concern electronics. Very interesting and funny survey.
    08-12-10 09:16 PM
    That's because the male Android users are more concerned about overclocking their phone than women.

The survey is funny thought even though a phone has nothing to do with getting laid. But I will say it could say something about the people that buy those devices. The stereotype for Android users are tech geeks who live and breathe gadgets. And while that's not true, I do believe that Android probably has a bigger "tech geek" following that other platforms. Not that everyone that uses Android is one, but I'd bet they have more than most. And these guys are worried about gadgets and hacking phones and computers while most iPhone users are general consumers who don't care and probably have more of a life that doesn't concern electronics. Very interesting and funny survey.
    I agree with everything accept I think you left off early on your iPhone user description. From my experience, I would say the average iPhone user is too busy trying to "be cool" to be too concerned with the functionality of their device. This definitely doesn't go for all iPhone users, but the majority from what I have seen.
    08-12-10 10:59 PM
    I agree with everything accept I think you left off early on your iPhone user description. From my experience, I would say the average iPhone user is too busy trying to "be cool" to be too concerned with the functionality of their device. This definitely doesn't go for all iPhone users, but the majority from what I have seen.
    LOL. I wouldn't disagree with that. I guess working on your "coolness" gets you laid while worrying about your device doesn't.

The stereotypes are:

iPhone - People who want to be cool
    Android - Tech Geeks who have nothing better to do but worry about gadgets
    Blackberry - People that want to feel important

I can guess I can live with that. I wonder what I am since I have a device from each platform. Makes me wonder.... I guess I'm a cool tech geek that's important. Yeah I can live with that as long as the iPhone keeps getting me laid
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 08-13-10 at 10:23 AM.
    08-13-10 09:50 AM
    I have to agree with this lol. 12 is nothing special anymore. Plus you have to count all the BB users that go to business trips and do what they do and never tell the wife lol.

You do realize that paying for it doesn't count right?
    08-13-10 10:21 AM
    Yeah you're right. So those hardcore Android users can count those 1-900 phone calls they made on their parents home phone
    08-13-10 10:24 AM
    Do the numbers seem low to anybody else? I mean come on, 12 by the time you're 30??? And that's the high side? And that's for women, they say the men don't get out as often.

I knew girls who had 12 before they were out of high school.
    Last edited by Roo Zilla; 08-13-10 at 11:17 AM.
    08-13-10 11:15 AM
    LOL..... have those #?

Do the numbers seem low to anybody else? I mean come on, 12 by the time you're 30??? And that's the high side? And that's for women, they say the men don't get out as often.

I knew girls who had 12 before they were out of high school.
    08-13-10 12:31 PM
    I would have to agree with someone's prior argument and say iphone users may have a low tolerance for alcohol...differently put, they suffer from an accute case of...beer goggles. Except for me, of course :P
    Last edited by dcgore; 08-13-10 at 01:06 PM.
    08-13-10 01:04 PM
    I get my share...................
    Besides I would rather have great sex with one good woman for a long
    time than mediocre sex with many..............
    08-13-10 01:10 PM
    Youth is wasted on the young, ya always pay for it in some form or fashion.
    08-13-10 01:13 PM
    Lol this is awesome. I think I am laughing harder at responses then i am at the article.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-10 01:14 PM
    LOL... Well that puts me at 0 lol

08-13-10 01:15 PM
    i can totally see some dude walking up to a girl and be all like "wasup, i see you have an iphone!..."
    08-13-10 01:19 PM
    What's really funny is that the article is basically saying that female iPhone owners are more promiscuous than male ones.

I guess people could be lying to me, but among people I know, it's usually the guys who have had more partners.
    08-13-10 02:56 PM
    Good thing i have both the BB and iPhone, i guess there more of a status symbol and thats what gets people laid
    Maybe this has to do with the fact that gullible people buy the iPhone, and I imagine they spend a majority of their time with other gullible people. Humm... I know this guy named Juan and he insists that once he gets a nice car he will also be able to find some ladies. *sigh*
    08-13-10 11:21 PM
    I know this this guy with an EVO, who had unprotected video sex with some girl in the Phillipines...must have infected his Android device.
    It became covered in hideous, itchy, open source.
    Just frickin nasty lookin'.

08-15-10 11:27 AM
    i know this this guy with an evo, who had unprotected video sex with some girl in the phillipines...must have infected his android device.
    It became covered in hideous, itchy, open source.
    just frickin nasty lookin'.

lmao!!!!!!!
    08-15-10 11:54 AM
    probably getting laid pity "aww, your phone breaks often, let me make you feel better"

it's like driving a ford, everyone hates it, but you are more dependable then whatever import crate raids the shores this week
    08-15-10 12:55 PM
    I have both an iPhone and a bb so I must be doing good. haha
    08-15-10 03:11 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD