For the past couple of days, my iPhone will randomly turn itself off. It does it in the middle of phone calls, in the middle of text messages and even when I'm not using it. Can anyone help my figure out why it is doing this? And has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks.
    09-13-09 06:19 PM
    I'm definitely not... I've actually been having that issue with my Tour. I say to do a restore.
    09-14-09 12:00 AM
    I did a restore that worked almost most all day. So I made an appointment with the Genius Bar at a local Apple store and they looked at it and it was a software issue that they couldn't fix, so they went ahead and just pulled one out of the box and swapped with me.
    09-15-09 07:29 PM
    That's good. Got a fresh device, that's always a good thing. Hope you have better luck with this one.
    09-15-09 09:09 PM
    I did a restore that worked almost most all day. So I made an appointment with the Genius Bar at a local Apple store and they looked at it and it was a software issue that they couldn't fix, so they went ahead and just pulled one out of the box and swapped with me.
    I was just going to suggest that. Usually at the Genius Bar they don't switch it out until they've sent you home to retore your phone. If it still can't be fixed then they usually swap it out.
    09-16-09 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD