From my iPhone browser I can't seem to be able to copy it...
    Sj, quote daltons post as if your going to reply to it. Then do a "select all" once it outlines all text, just minimize the brackets to the apples you want to copy, the tap your copy tab

It wouldn't work for me either till I did it the way I just told you.
    12-04-11 02:52 PM
    Yep every time I type "apl" now I get a .

I use to have this saved I don't know why it deleted.
    12-04-11 03:04 PM
    Sj, quote daltons post as if your going to reply to it. Then do a "select all" once it outlines all text, just minimize the brackets to the apples you want to copy, the tap your copy tab

It wouldn't work for me either till I did it the way I just told you.
    Got it... Thanx ?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sj-performance; 12-04-11 at 04:01 PM.
    12-04-11 03:52 PM
    Got it... Thanx ?

your welcome

But what was the ? for lol.

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk
    12-04-11 06:07 PM
    ? ? ? from my iPhone. Lol

That's how the apples show up. Weirdness I tell you.

Sent from my MD276LL using Tapatalk
    12-04-11 06:09 PM
    ? ? ? from my iPhone. Lol

That's how the apples show up. Weirdness I tell you.

Sent from my MD276LL using Tapatalk
    Exactly.... LOL

12-04-11 06:16 PM
    Group Messaging and Collaboration in iMessage:

Pretty simple add all of the contacts you want in your message and begin the message when they reply to will tag who it is when you read it.
    12-04-11 07:30 PM
    Ah man, sorry guys, I didn't know it didn't show up. If you want me to email it to you I can; PM me with your email address and I'll send it from my Mac. I just tried to make sure it shows up on my iPhone and it does.
    12-04-11 07:32 PM
    Mine works everywhere but tapatalk.........no sweatio...
    12-04-11 07:36 PM
    I did do it from my iPhone. Like AP mentioned...on the Tapatalk app u get the question mark...

ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    12-04-11 08:09 PM
    Really ? I can get mine to show on tapatalk. ? strange......

Edit. Ok nm. Lol it did show till I posted then it disappeared to a question mark. Lol

Last edited by iPinkk; 12-05-11 at 06:46 AM.
    12-04-11 08:09 PM
    I did do it from my iPhone. Like AP mentioned...on the Tapatalk app u get the question mark...

I get what you meant now lol. Sorry busy day yesterday & I was tired !!
    12-05-11 05:43 AM
    Here's another:

Lock auto-focus- To lock auto-focus, tap-to-focus on whatever it is on the screen you want to continually be focused on. Now, instead of letting go, hold your finger down until the auto-focus square pulsates three times. Your auto-focus will no longer auto-focus at it is locked onto whatever you picked to focus on originally. This is useful if you want to capture multiple spontaneous pictures of moving things (I use it to take pictures of my dog).
    12-06-11 05:00 PM
    Thank you again Bla1ze you da best-ess !!
    12-06-11 06:51 PM
    Another one when typing a text and you get the typo red squiggly line. Instead of backspacing to fix tap the word and a replacement suggestion appears then pick the right spelling.
    12-07-11 07:48 AM
    Proven fix to the 'battery issue':

Settings > General > Usage > Battery Percentage: "off"
    12-09-11 02:42 AM
    Proven fix to the 'battery issue':

Settings > General > Usage > Battery Percentage: "off"
    Really? I'll have to give that a try. I'm a long time BlackBerry user who swore I'd never get an iPhone. After 3 Bold replacements in 18 months, it was time. The battery life is the only thing I can't get on board with.

That and the fact that I can't completely power the phone down and still have my alarm go off at the designated time.

Great tips here.

E
    12-09-11 07:01 AM
    Erika I recommend ihome app in the app store free. I set my phone to silent at night and the alarm function still works.
    12-09-11 07:30 AM
    Erika I recommend ihome app in the app store free. I set my phone to silent at night and the alarm function still works.
    Thanks, I've already found a few ways around it, but am used to completely powering the device off at night and having the alarm go off in the morning, phone turn on and data start pouring in. I've gotten used to the habit of turning it completely off and charging it overnight.
    12-09-11 09:49 AM
    I don't know if everyone knows his but I only learnt this this weekend. When a message or notification comes through on the home screen all you have to do to get to the message is swipe the actual notification. I was doing it the long way and swiping the unlock screen and then going into the notification. My finance saw me doing this and showed me the much easier way.

pcgizmo#IM likes this.
    12-11-11 01:12 PM
    Yeah I knew about this. Tipb wrote an article about this awhile back. Very helpful feature. It was getting annoying clicking message and going to another screen. Thanx Candy for bringing this up...

12-11-11 01:47 PM
    Lol yea my fiancé was like with your iPod touch Mac and iPad I can't believe you didn't know about this feature. I am usually the one telling him tricks of our apple products. But he got me this time.

12-11-11 02:12 PM
    Lucky that my iphone has been working good.....
    12-14-11 01:32 AM
    One of the unfortunate byproducts of owning an iOS device is that your Home button can become a little sluggish over time. When you get your new iPhone or iPad and use it initially, the Home button works smoothly, but it can eventually become less responsive.

Fortunately, there’s a subtle trick in iOS for recalibrating your Home button. After performing this tip on your personal iOS device, you should notice that your Home button is considerably more responsive when you’re navigating throughout iOS.

iDownloadBlog passes on an incredibly helpful tip that many probably don’t know about. It’s actually a very simple process to recalibrate your Home button; simply open a stock iOS app (Weather, Stocks, Clock, etc.). Once the app is open, press your iPhone’s power button until the ‘slide to power off’ screen appears. From that screen, press and hold your Home button until iOS force quits the stock app you have open. You’re done! No rocket science required.
    mikos and TurboTiger like this.
    12-23-11 06:29 AM
    This one is a handy little trick to help improve the sound notification options. I always liked the ability to set ringer/vibrate settings for each application on my BB's but with the iPhone you don't have as much flexibility.

I prefer to have my ringer on for my phone, certain sounds for calendar and reminders, and vibrate only for text/email. The last part you can't do without putting the whole phone on silent.

So simply install a silent ringtone on your phone and select this sound for any application you want to have as vibrate only. Works like a charm!
    12-28-11 01:35 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD