Just got my 3g iPhone after being away for 8 months. I can punch out a text message or email really fast still. It's like riding a bike. You don't forget. It comes natural.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Im finding myself a lot less accurate than before. I think i got too use to the physical feel of a keyboard!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 08:54 PM
    Really? My friend says the same but I dont believe this....

Then again, I am afraid of not being able to background my processes and loosing info, so that is another takeback.

I actually found myself typing the fastest on the iPhone... messaging, email or even note pad. The pearl came in a close second.

Answer: Yes, you get used to it.
    03-08-09 08:54 PM
    Ive had the Sprint Mogul, and Instinct and so far, I can honestly say, bar none, I type faster on the Iphone. once i got used to it i couldnt believe how fast i was typing .
    03-10-09 01:00 PM
    I have had BB's my whole life and moved to the Iphone about 2 months ago and i can type just as fast and if not faster on the iphone then I could on my bb... It just takes some getting used too
    03-11-09 09:53 AM
    I like one hand, one thumb typing
    03-11-09 12:53 PM
    Yes, you can type faster on IPhone, because you dont have to register a click every time.
    03-11-09 02:17 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD