I'm pretty fussy when I come to choose an iPhone case. I've heard about a custom made Swarovski case from an international seller called ""DSStyles"".

I want to have something grand and elegant as it is for my girlfriend's iPhone 3GS whose 18 year-old birthday is coming and don't want to let her down. The case there looks cool. But I don't know what it exactly looks like when it's on her hand. Does any one tried on their Swarovski before? Are the Swarovski crystals real and will the crystals ""peel off"" easily?

Anyone can help? Any comments and suggestions please.
    08-08-09 12:05 AM
    I would think it would depend of the cost of said case. Perhaps it is on their site? Though if I is real it wont be cheap depending on a quality of the crystals, and the leather of the case ETC.
    08-08-09 01:25 AM
    Crystal Icing has the best quality ANYTHING when it comes to blinging your stuff out with Swarovski.

I had my old sidekicks done through them-

And thats where all the celebs get their stuff done.

Take a look at their catalogue, it's pretty amazing stuff.

Swarovski Crystal Cell Phones, Bling Phones, Fashion Cell Phones - Crystal Icing
    08-08-09 10:19 AM
    i�ve been using this case for 3 months now, so far so good, i can really say the stones are stuck properly. The crystals are fine, no falling off so far.
    08-11-09 06:29 AM
    I just don't think I could do it. I'll stick with my Incase Slider
    08-11-09 02:36 PM
    i feel like i would have to put my phone in a glass box and place it on display if i bought this.....I've dropped my iphone countless of times, and thankfully, my otterbox case has protected it....if I were to drop this kind of iphone case, the crystals would fall off lol
    08-13-09 01:21 AM
    Hi i thought i would show u my swarovski case, its not an iphone but it will give you an idea of what they look like.
    i bought mine on ebay with my birthday money which cost me �100 they are 100% swarovski crystals from Ausria,i have had the case 4 weeks now and no crystals have fell off.
    I have been rough with case and not even been that gentle with it,so it goes to show they are worth while.
    I was unsure at first weather to get one as i was worryied the crystals would fall off but i have to say im proud of it and glad i got one,well worth the money to me.
    I have attached 2 pics and a link hope this helps, any question email me.

eBay UK Shop - Bling Your Ring With Swarovski: Iphone 3g Swarovski Case, Curve Swarovski Case, BLACKBERRY BOLD CASES
    03-28-10 09:38 AM
    omg that crystal icing site is amazing!!...

i want to bling my laptop (not really) but its a cool concept lol
    03-28-10 10:51 AM
    Bought one for my wife to bling up her iPhone and she loves it. No problems with stones popping off up to this point. Not too expensive(about $120) and the Swarovsky crystals are the only way to go if you really want the bling factor.
    03-30-10 05:49 PM
    I'm pretty fussy when I come to choose an iPhone case. I've heard about a custom made Swarovski case from an international seller called ""DSStyles"".

I want to have something grand and elegant as it is for my girlfriend's iPhone 3GS whose 18 year-old birthday is coming and don't want to let her down. The case there looks cool.
    18th birthday is a big one, and her 3GS will probably be history within the next year. Unless this is near top of her "must have" list, get her something which will last for life.
    03-30-10 06:10 PM
    18th birthday is a big one, and her 3GS will probably be history within the next year. Unless this is near top of her "must have" list, get her something which will last for life.
    Her 18th birthday will be history within the next year too
    03-31-10 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD