Even with all the competition out the iphone still remains on top. The storm sucks period. The pre is a ok looking phone with a ugly keyboard that wants to be an iphone it even connects to itunes by tricking itunes and making it think its an ipod...... Anyways watch the vid........
    06-09-09 11:31 PM
    Very nice, thanks for that vid. I agree not on the same page there. Iphone is pretty rad.
    06-10-09 12:19 AM
    Yea i love iphone
    06-28-09 06:57 PM
    I hope its ok if I post a competing video

The New iPhone 3GS - CollegeHumor video

its supposed to be funny so don't take it to serious
    06-28-09 07:04 PM
    Even with all the competition out the iphone still remains on top. The storm sucks period. The pre is a ok looking phone with a ugly keyboard that wants to be an iphone it even connects to itunes by tricking itunes and making it think its an ipod...... Anyways watch the vid........
    so is this what iPhoners do? talk about how much the storm sucks? im sorry but based off of your sentence, it doesnt seem like your truly knowledgeable to technology, more like you just follow the crowd and care ONLY about looks...pretty shallow.

The storm may not be the phone for you, but it doesn't suck. Just thought i would add that in. Keep in mind that even if your posting in an iPhone portion of this site, it still gets posted in the 'new posts' section to ALL blackberry users who are active in the forums, so just because you say little comments like that in the iPHone forum, doesnt mean all the blackberry and storm users on here arent going to see it. Stop the hate and just stick to talking about how good your phone is. Until you are well educated on the ins and outs of EVERY phone device you just labeled, it would be best for you to just keep your mouth on lock and respect those of us who like our STORM.

-The Card Storm-
    06-28-09 07:07 PM
    I hope its ok if I post a competing video

The New iPhone 3GS - CollegeHumor video

its supposed to be funny so don't take it to serious
    ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
    06-28-09 07:13 PM
    LoL the go to **** part got me laughing pretty hard.
    06-29-09 02:49 AM
    LoL the go to **** part got me laughing pretty hard.

I preferred the bit about the physical keyboard and how they added a compass just to beep with you..
    06-29-09 02:56 AM
    Very eloquent so forgive my lack of but I have to agree as a former storm owner........It does SUCK the big hairy monster.
    06-29-09 01:04 PM
    I had the iPhone 3g for awhile, While I love the phone I absolutely hated their network. So, I dropped AT&T and kept Verizon.

The storm.. eh.. I wouldn't say it sucked, but it wasn't great.
    I still am an avid BlackBerry user and prefer almost everything about them.
    (I.E. A Traditional BlackBerry)

But who knows, Maybe they'll get it right with their next touch-screen, however the novelty has worn off for me.

I think the new android phone on T-Mobile looks promising. Better than the pre in my hopes.
    06-29-09 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD