OMG I CHANGED MY BB STORM FOR IPHONE AND SUCKS IS THE SAME AS IPOD TOUCH JUST ONLY WITH THE PHONE AND SMS *so I want my ipod and my lovely storm

Really bb storm is a experience like no other BUSINESS PHONE and SUREPRESS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-10 03:23 AM
    sorry we don't feed trolls, move on now...lol
    05-24-10 04:01 AM

05-24-10 04:20 AM
    sorry we don't feed trolls, move on now...lol
    +1 always cracks me up when I see useless posts like the one made buy the OP.
    05-24-10 02:51 PM
    You forgot 2 other differences: camera and built-in GPS. Not to mention a data plan for anytime internet access (granted this is at a monthly cost).
    05-24-10 04:29 PM
    You forgot 2 other differences: camera and built-in GPS. Not to mention a data plan for anytime internet access (granted this is at a monthly cost).
    This is why I returned my iPod touch back to the store. It's a great device but it sucks when you can only get the most out of it when around WIFI. For this reason, smartphones will always be a standard for me rather than standalone multimedia devices.
    05-24-10 05:45 PM
    The OP made a comment yesterday to say that the IPhone 4g will mean the end of the Storm 9550 or something to that affect. What is the point to his posts?
    05-24-10 06:11 PM
    Absolutely nothing because the whole POINT is that the ipod touch is the same as the iphone. Thats why the OS can advance smoother and have WAY more apps than fragmented hardware/OS builds like RIM.
    05-24-10 06:23 PM
    What's the battery life for the iPhone like. I have 9700 and it last forever lol but I bought an iPad and I find it a great device and have been thinking of maybe hitting an iPhone 4G when it hits the market. What do you guys think. Little worried about leaving my blackberry, but iPhone does have an appeal for me after this iPad.
    05-24-10 07:24 PM
    Frankly, the 3GS battery is crap

Hopefully the 4G will have much better battery life.

Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 05-25-10 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Profanity
    05-24-10 08:09 PM
    i keep telling my buddy the same thing i tell him to put Itouch slide to his ear and just think phone i really dont care i know arguements on both sides for / against my Storm2 rocks.....and in my opinion better....
    05-24-10 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD