How can I save my voicemails and SMS chats? Do I need 3rd party software for this? How can I get more detail in the call log? Like how many times a certain number has called me, etc? BB could do this and I'm sure iPhone can as well, but how?

When using the headset that comes with the iPhone do you notice an echo when chatting with someone? I do. Not sure why.
    02-21-12 05:36 PM
    The iPhone has this feature already. It always tells you number of calls.
    02-22-12 01:09 AM
    How can I save my voicemails and SMS chats? Do I need 3rd party software for this? How can I get more detail in the call log? Like how many times a certain number has called me, etc? BB could do this and I'm sure iPhone can as well, but how?

When using the headset that comes with the iPhone do you notice an echo when chatting with someone? I do. Not sure why.
    As far as SMS and voicemails they don't disappear unless you delete them personally. How many time a number has called is also in the call log. And I don't know how much detail you want besides the number that called and how long the call was which is also in the call details.

?
    02-22-12 06:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD