07-09-10 11:59 AM
34 12
tools
    Since Im just now going back to an iPhone for the first time since 2007, how do you setup push Gmail on the iPhone?
    Go to Google.com and search for gmail to iPhone and it will bring up how to set it up. It is very easy and fast to set it up, unless you are already using an exchange email. In this case, you will not be able to set up an additional Exchange email unless you jailbreak the iphone or get the iphone 4 that supports multiple exchange server addresses.
    06-17-10 10:06 AM
    Since Im just now going back to an iPhone for the first time since 2007, how do you setup push Gmail on the iPhone?
    Set Up Your Apple Device for Google Sync : Google Sync - Google Mobile Help
    06-17-10 12:14 PM
    06-18-10 04:53 PM
    Quick question about this, is there a noticeable difference between push gmail between Blackberry and the Iphone? Or is it pretty much negligible? I know now with my Storm, when an email hits my gmail inbox, it takes about 45 to 60 seconds before it hits my blackberry. How much longer would it take with the Iphone?
    I've noticed with the exchange setup with gmail that my iPhone actually gets the mail before my inbox on my Mac, but within 5 secs of each other i get the mail in both places, so it's pretty instant
    06-18-10 06:50 PM
    Thanks Duvi!
    No problem.

I've noticed with the exchange setup with gmail that my iPhone actually gets the mail before my inbox on my Mac, but within 5 secs of each other i get the mail in both places, so it's pretty instant
    Yes, exchange on the iPhone is fast!
    06-18-10 11:33 PM
    I may be looking into the iphone 4 if the 9800 and OS6 dissappoints me or it take tooooo long before it's released. Anyways, I am curious:

How many email accounts can you setup for Push with the iPhone?

And, can you setup an AOL account? I know you can do gmail and yahoo right?

Also, how much is Mobileme?

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-10 06:54 AM
    Subscribed

07-08-10 11:57 PM
    I may be looking into the iphone 4 if the 9800 and OS6 dissappoints me or it take tooooo long before it's released. Anyways, I am curious:

How many email accounts can you setup for Push with the iPhone?

And, can you setup an AOL account? I know you can do gmail and yahoo right?

Also, how much is Mobileme?

Thanks.

Mobile me is about $99 a year, which is only about $8/month. You can find it places on sale like Amazon sometimes for $80 though making it about $6.50/month.

Think about it this way youd pay RIM $15 extra about BIS a month for BES just to get the same features (email folders, calendar/contact sync, etc), so its really cheaper in the end.
    07-09-10 10:40 AM
    I was thinking about waiting to see what OS6 and the Storm3 would be like, but I've given RIM too many chances.
    I just know that I will be disappointed in the end, so I've made the decision when the iPhone4 drops in Canada, I will buy it unlocked from Apples online store and pick my carrier.

07-09-10 11:59 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD