all the above
    I only generalize because thats what ive experienced thats why I posted a legit question and it got closed for no real reason other than some Iphone fan complaining about my post. Did I violate the TOS somehow. My post followed the quidelines and rules for posting. Doesnt make sense to me!

Why so sensitive over here?
    08-22-09 03:40 PM
    I only generalize because thats what ive experienced thats why I posted a legit question and it got closed for no real reason other than some Iphone fan complaining about my post. Did I violate the TOS somehow
    I don't know why it was closed. Ask Reed.
    08-22-09 03:48 PM
    I don't know why it was closed. Ask Reed.
    I did ask Reed and he told me to stop antagonizing the iphone crowd

He told me that if I was not happy with how he dealt with it to ask Blaze, so I did and im still waiting on a response. So in the meantime I started a new poll asking the age question.
    08-22-09 03:50 PM

He told me that if I was not happy with how he dealt with it to ask Blaze, so I did and im still waiting on a response. So in the meantime I started a new poll asking the age question.
    Lol good luck. Hopefully your new thread doesn't get closed.
    08-22-09 03:57 PM
    Same complaint, some result.
    08-22-09 03:58 PM
    Please gtfo.
    I don't even understand why we have an iPhone forum. It's nothing but iPhone is better threads.
    People make them and expect to receive nothing but praise. THIS IS A BLACKBERRY website. If you want to get praise for your iPhone and not arguments and defensive BB users then GTFO p/m me, I'll link you to many iPhone forums.
    I have an iPhone, I have had it for a while, and I've been bored to death with it the last few months. Playing child games on it gets boring after a while. It's only good for mlb.com App.
    Don't even start with App store talk... 3rd party bb app development > App Store.
    08-22-09 04:05 PM
    Please gtfo.
    I don't even understand why we have an iPhone forum. It's nothing but iPhone is better threads.
    People make them and expect to receive nothing but praise. THIS IS A BLACKBERRY website. If you want to get praise for your iPhone and not arguments and defensive BB users then GTFO p/m me, I'll link you to many iPhone forums.
    I have an iPhone, I have had it for a while, and I've been bored to death with it the last few months. Playing child games on it gets boring after a while. It's only good for mlb.com App.
    Don't even start with App store talk... 3rd party bb app development > App Store.
    yup......I just dont get how RIM is turning a new page and because of it they are at the beginning of new developements, but people would rather see it as "RIM isnt going anywhere"

NOTHING NEW IS GREAT OFF THE BAT.

Its the potential that an idea has that means the most, and most likely with a succesful company such as RIM they should have no issue reaching that full potential in the longrun.

They have made the right moves with hiring the new people they have hired and I think the Blackberry name is only getting bettter.
    08-22-09 04:11 PM
    Same complaint, some result.

still no real reason to close a legit thread asking a legit question. Or are we afraid it might expose the truth behind the age of the users of the iphones? Im sure its the same person complaining. Is the Iphone section better than the other areas of this board? Sure seems that way!
    08-22-09 04:11 PM
    still no real reason to close a legit thread asking a legit question. Or are we afraid it might expose the truth behind the age of the users of the iphones? Im sure its the same person complaining. Is the Iphone section better than the other areas of this board? Sure seems that way!
    PAUL! how dare you question the iPhone threads existence.......ARE YOU INSANE? HOw dare you post your thoughts on the iPhone in the iPhone section. How dare you post comedic releif in a site thats SUPPOSED to be fun and helpful at the same time. HOW DARE YOU DEFEND YOUR BB ON A BB SITE????

I just dont know what to do with you anymore......

Storm sucks bizalls.
    08-22-09 04:14 PM

You can add me to the list! I know you are often just trying to be funny, but seriously can't you and CS leave the iphone folks alone? Lately it's been a tag team attack with you too! So you can add a +1 from me regarding Reed's advice to you.
    08-22-09 04:18 PM
    You can add me to the list! I know you are often just trying to be funny, but seriously can't you and CS leave the iphone folks alone? Lately it's been a tag team attack with you too! So you can add a +1 from me regarding Reed's advice to you.
    why is the iphone area off limits? Were not attacking any one person. And we are not saying we hate the Iphone. Are we not allowed to cross over to the iphone section with different opinion as certain other Iphone users do on a regular basis by coming into the tour and storm section spouting off garbage and bashing people and phones. We were told to take out Iphone posting to the Iphone section so we did then we get here wer told that were not allowed to post in here. WTF!
    08-22-09 04:24 PM
    Storm sucks bizalls.
    Please keep the bashing out of this thread!
    08-22-09 04:50 PM
    Please keep the bashing out of this thread!
    yes because this thread has been nothing but insightful and helpful information

It would of been ok if he would of added a smiley
    08-22-09 04:52 PM
    The thread isn't closed. If it was you wouldn't be replying
    He's simply stating that nothing new is being said. It's always the same with these threads.
    You might as well copy everything you said in this one and save it for the next one.
    Let them have their iPhone and laugh at the fact they have to come to a BB website for information on it and discussion of it.
    [/end]
    08-22-09 04:53 PM
    Why are you here anyways?
    Well, it started out by making a post regarding the topic of this thread. Then, like anyone else, I couldn't stop watching this trainwreck of a "debate"...

Last edited by TheScionicMan; 08-22-09 at 05:45 PM.
    08-22-09 04:54 PM
    The thread isn't closed. If it was you wouldn't be replying
    He's simply stating that nothing new is being said. It's always the same with these threads.
    You might as well copy everything you said in this one and save it for the next one.
    Let them have their iPhone and laugh at the fact they have to come to a BB website for information on it and discussion of it.
    [/end]
    were not talking about this thread being closed. Were talking about this one

http://forums.crackberry.com/f99/pol...-users-299831/
    08-22-09 04:58 PM
    Lol...I am going to be honest. I have all respect for you PK, but I just think me and Pauls prescense causes some type of big propaganda.

In all reality, what I have posted has been nothing vulgar, nothing completely bashing the iPhone, nothing I would consider a personal attack, even though it seems some have been able to sneakily alter some of the mods judgements of my comments and turn them into personal attacks.

Its funny because while the storm was at its lowest point, there was so much trash spewed against the storm it was rediculous. And im not talking about critisism, because I can pull up a thread of me giving constructive critisism of the storm.

The problem was when certain people who have been members of crackberry some time found dissapointment in the storm, and after that made it their sole purpose to throw out comments here and there stirring up storm people and getting them angry.

Just thought it was odd how Scorpio and his gang were allowed to go in the storm section and bash the storm no matter if it was rants n raves or not, because in reality rants n raves was created BECAUSE of the overflow of storm bashing and negativity.

SOme people even refer to rants n raves as the dumpster of CB.

Yet any topic I wanted to speak of was directed towards the rants n raves.

No matter what I posted "PUT THIS IN THE STORM RANTS N RAVES IT DOESNT BELONG HERE!!!!! WAH WAH WAH WAH"

So you know what Card Storm did to comply?

He started posted in rants n raves.

What happened? Got banned twice defending the storm against OBVIOUS trouble stirrers.

SO! Then I thought, it is kind of strange to me that most of the people continuously speaking trash about the the storm own an iPhone and always compare the iPhone to the storm. That is natural and I get that. The two phones are going to be compared.

I began posting comic releif in the storm section because the first time i tried, I was warned for posting in the iPhone section. I then try to post these random funny pics to kind of show that iPhone isnt perfect and neither is storm.

"YOu would think you would find funny pics about BB's direct competitor on a BB website eh?"

Then Card Storm gets in trouble for posting iPhone pics in RNR....and is told by a mod to post them in iPHONE section.

When thats all said and done the process starts RIGHT back over.

The point is, in my opinio nthere needs to be a TRUE section for all of this, because beleive it or not, me and paul arent the only ones who feel this way, we are just more out spoken about it.

Some people tired of being thrown back n forth for freedom of speech and ideas.
    on a freakin forum. Where people write....all the time......and shouldnt be limited to thoughts.

ANd yes that can apply to the people who feel the need to say the storm sucks.

Thats fine!!!!

But say it once and no more, because once you start saying POS storm and crappy storm multiple times, people start to wonder what your motives are.

My motives for posting those pics has been stated already, so you dont have to wonder about that.

So...which motive outweighs the other?

Motive 1: Comic releif from all the negativity

Motive 2: to stir up reactions and troll.

The OP states earlier in this same thread that they admit that they get a rise out of pissing storm users off...

How is that not an obvious sign to anyone...I dont get why that gets ignored.

lol..but thats my thoughts on it all.....
    08-22-09 05:27 PM
    they admit that they get a rise out of pissing storm users off...
    And you do not?
    08-22-09 05:31 PM
    And you do not?
    I promise you I dont...you will not find ONE comment of me stating that....

The reason I posted the pics was for STORM users to feel like they arent being overly picked on, and to point out that their are flaws even with the Jesus phone...

I could care less about the reactions of other to what I say. It is not in my blood in Real life or in this forum to purposely anger people. Thats not something I get a joy out of.....

So while you guys may think that i post them to **** ipHone users off...reed Mclay you do realize that I had the respect to post it in RNR so that that WOULDNT happen.

This sudden burst of iPhone talk was all direct result of the constant hazing of the storm.

I think you may be reading my personality the wrong way because you dont know me as well as some others may, and thats understandable. But this issues yyou are seeing date back before I even came to CB.
    Last edited by Card Storm; 08-22-09 at 05:36 PM.
    08-22-09 05:33 PM
    And you do not?
    no because were not here to start trouble but rather to lighten the mood up a little. Which this area seems to need more than others. We dont bash or call the iphone a POS. Yet storm bashing is allowed over and over by certain people. And still no answer to that question. It sure sounds like a double standard to me.
    08-22-09 05:34 PM
    no because were not here to start trouble but rather to lighten the mood up a little. Which this area seems to need more than others. We dont bash or call the iphone a POS. Yet storm bashing is allowed over and over by certain people. And still no answer to that question. It sure sounds like a double standard to me.
    It really does...I mean seriously....when I first came to CB the first couple things I was told was that my phone is a POS....and I had just gotten it...

comments like that dont work well with a buggy OS either.

Then threaqds in RNR starting coming out with certain people saying

"Dont buy the Storm"

cmon now man.....seriously......cmon now. NO one did anything about that thread. Yet it was "Ok"
    08-22-09 05:39 PM
    And still no answer to that question. It sure sounds like a double standard to me.
    In case you missed it, we have no Rants and Raves subforum for iPhone. That is our double standard.

You will get your answer in due course, the executive mods are doing their job and giving your argument due consideration.

In the mean time, trash will be taken out, as usual.

when I first came to CB the first couple things I was told was that my phone is a POS ...
    You recognized that agrument as BS, iPhone fanboys defending their turf. The OP is a prime example.
    08-22-09 05:42 PM
    I think apple should make a full QWERTY iphone !!!
    08-23-09 12:42 AM
    multi-touch is amazingly tempting
    08-23-09 03:59 AM
    In the news (apparently i can't post the links, goggle it)

1)RIM Named World's Fastest-Growing Company

2)iPhone Vs Blackberry Fortune Magazine
    08-25-09 03:17 PM
292 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD