I find it really funny that Blackberry people are always in the iPhone section.

The iPhone is dominant. It has ONE model out now, ONE carrier and is only getting better by the year. Market share is steadily increasing. Just wait until the iPhone branches out to different carriers. WOW.

And it seems like all Blackberry people do is live off of leak OS's. At least our iPhone can come straight out of the box working.
    lol very childish comment.

This is a Blackberry website. The iPhone section was most likely created because of the amount of iPhone discussions originally created in the Blackberry forums, so the iPhone forum was well needed.

This section isnt reserved for BB or Iphone users..its reserved for iPhone discussion. Besides why just sit in the iPhone forum and dwell around in here. Theres a bigger CB world out there!
    08-22-09 02:01 AM
    so you think the Iphone was perfect out of the box in the first year it was realeased? I think you should do some research before you make claims like that. And what make the Iphone dominant? Is it the fact that the majority of the people that purchased the Iphone are cult apple followers or young kids that had there parents buy them the "cool" phone. By the time it branches out to other carriers there will be many more phones that are better than the played out old Iphone. The only thing they have ever really changed about the Iphone is the OS. And its been 3 years now.
    I'm not even going to answer, nor read anything you just wrote. I think a lot of us are tired of you acting like a child and posting negative things about the iPhone in the iPhone section. Please GROW UP! Not all people want a Blackberry, so stop trying to convince others to not get an iPhone.
    08-22-09 02:03 AM

This is a Blackberry website. The iPhone section was most likely created because of the amount of iPhone discussions originally created in the Blackberry forums, so the iPhone forum was well needed.

This section isnt reserved for BB or Iphone users..its reserved for iPhone discussion. Besides why just sit in the iPhone forum and dwell around in here. Theres a bigger CB world out there!
    Very childish comment? You cannot be serious. It is the truth. All you guys moan about is the next leak OS-I should know because I used to have a Blackberry and I did the same thing on this board. This is specifically an iPhone section - we don't need any negative comments on it. Honestly, iPhone users don't go on Blackberry boards saying negative things about the Blackberry, so please stop.
    08-22-09 02:06 AM
    I'm not even going to answer, nor read anything you just wrote. I think a lot of us are tired of you acting like a child and posting negative things about the iPhone in the iPhone section. Please GROW UP! Not all people want a Blackberry, so stop trying to convince others to not get an iPhone.
    wow, your a real turd. Childish? Hardly. Ive never tried to convince anyone to get one device over the other. In fact if you ever left the iphone area you would know that. And please show me what negative things I have posted about the Iphone. Just because you cant handle the truth about the storm being better than the Iphone doesnt mean you have to blame me for your unwillingless to even venture outside the Iphone world that you live in.
    08-22-09 02:08 AM
    wow, your a real turd. Childish? Hardly. Ive never tried to convince anyone to get one device over the other. In fact if you ever left the iphone area you would know that. And please show me what negative things I have posted about the Iphone. Just because you cant handle the truth about the storm being better than the Iphone doesnt mean you have to blame me for your unwillingless to even venture outside the Iphone world that you live in.
    Goodnight. I am not reading anything you just wrote. Anything you say isn't worthy of me reading. Have a great day tomorrow. See you.
    08-22-09 02:09 AM
    Very childish comment? You cannot be serious. It is the truth. All you guys moan about is the next leak OS-I should know because I used to have a Blackberry and I did the same thing on this board. This is specifically an iPhone section - we don't need any negative comments on it. Honestly, iPhone users don't go on Blackberry boards saying negative things about the Blackberry, so please stop.

OMFG are you serious. I just spit out my drink reading this. You really are living in a Ifantasy world and obviously never leave. Go over to the storm section and you will see plenty of crap spewed from RCTrollins, Scorpiodsu, richpjr, and many many others. In fact about 50 percent of there posts are false or negative statments towards BB's or the storm. Acutally RCTrollins is aobut 99 percent useless nonsense, and false or old statments about the storm.
    08-22-09 02:12 AM
    are you kidding me?

this is the OP......im guessing he is a special exception?

Anything but a Storm. You'd be better off getting an LG Chocolate.
    Yeah the Storm is on the level of the Voyager. Only reason why people think it's great is because it's a blackberry. Well this was really the first garbage blackberry ever. It shamed the RIM family.
    It depends on the blackeberry. If it's a Storm, it's already broken before you take it out the box.
    It's comical of how blackberry fan boys especially those that own a crappy Storm sit around and talk about the iPhone. The number of threads about the iPhone rival those of the Storm. Sad.
    Yeah the RIM fanboys and apologists get very upset when someone criticizes the crappy Storm. Regardless if it's the truth or not, they can't stand it. But yet they continue to come to the rant and rave section and act like something is wrong when someone posts a rant. Anyhow, the Storm sucks and we all know that. Half of these fanboys will be rockin Tours by the end of summer.
    Its the end of the summer.......

And for the final touch.....

scorpiodsu
    CrackBerry Master
    Device Model: iPhone 3GS 16GB
    Carrier: More bars in more places Join Date: Jun 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kb5zht
    Are you trying to change CS's mind? He said he likes his product. What is your goal? All you are accomplishing is making urself look like a control freak among other things.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

No I don't want to convince him. But he needs to stop trying to convince everyone else. See since you don't go to the iPhone forums (because you don't have the need) you wouldn't see him starting threads over there and posting saying "The Storm is going to get better".... "RIM is going to release an OS to fix all the issues". So tell him he doesn't need to convince anyone about the Storm, because I'm def not trying to convince him about the iPhone. All I tell people, is try it for yourself and then decide..
    08-22-09 02:13 AM
    08-22-09 06:22 AM
    Not saying its a bad phone, but Ive tried all 3 of them, and while its a fine phone, no way would I use it for business.
    Agreed, I love mine but would not consider it a business phone. I was reluctant to try the Storm when we were issued Blackberries (switched from Palm) but BB business features just rival that of the iPhone. Besides that, if the iPhone was my business phone, I would be to busy listening to music, playing games and watching movies to get anything done .
    08-22-09 08:33 AM
    Childish? What's childish is that you feel the need to spread the "good word" about your beloved Storm throughout the iPhone forums. People who like it, like it. People who don't, don't. It's as simple as that.

Stop trying to justify why you use your device, no one cares. Enjoy it and move on.

This forum is really starting to become unreadable with the crap you guys keep posting. Stay in the Storm forums to discuss your device.
    08-22-09 11:34 AM
    Childish? What's childish is that you feel the need to spread the "good word" about your beloved Storm throughout the iPhone forums. People who like it, like it. People who don't, don't. It's as simple as that.

Stop trying to justify why you use your device, no one cares. Enjoy it and move on.

This forum is really starting to become unreadable with the crap you guys keep posting. Stay in the Storm forums to discuss your device.

but thats just it. Were talking about teh iPhone. So Hence the reason why its posted in the Iphone section, go figure. I know its werid and all.
    08-22-09 11:40 AM
    but thats just it. Were talking about teh iPhone. So Hence the reason why its posted in the Iphone section, go figure. I know its werid and all.
    No, you are not talking about the iPhone. You guys are bashing the iPhone. THere is a difference. This turned from a "why the iPhone is so popular" thread, to "why I use my storm and how my storm is just as good" thread.

Really, why is it just you and Card Storm that feel the need to do this? It started with you posting several threads within a few hours making fun of the iPhone, and Card Storm backing it up and getting a overly dramatic laugh about it, to you guys now staying here to continue this nonsense.

The iPhone forums is now filled with Storm users. In the other thread "Has anyone switched from BB to the iPhone", you had to jump in to say how you wont switch to the iPhone. Guess what, that wasn't the question. No one cares if you wont be switching, the question was if you switched from a BB or vice versa. Then you have to go and add what you think the reasons for people switching are. Then add "flame suit on". You are looking for drama. How about you go tinker with your Storm some more to make it work properly instead of doing this.

Oh I should expect "well the iPhone wasn't perfect when it first came out". The iPhone was perfected a lot faster than the Storms official update was thought about being pushed out.
    08-22-09 11:48 AM
    No, you are not talking about the iPhone. You guys are bashing the iPhone. THere is a difference. This turned from a "why the iPhone is so popular" thread, to "why I use my storm and how my storm is just as good" thread.

Really, why is it just you and Card Storm that feel the need to do this? It started with you posting several threads within a few hours making fun of the iPhone, and Card Storm backing it up and getting a overly dramatic laugh about it, to you guys now staying here to continue this nonsense.

The iPhone forums is now filled with Storm users. In the other thread "Has anyone switched from BB to the iPhone", you had to jump in to say how you wont switch to the iPhone. Guess what, that wasn't the question. No one cares if you wont be switching, the question was if you switched from a BB or vice versa. Then you have to go and add what you think the reasons for people switching are. Then add "flame suit on". You are looking for drama. How about you go tinker with your Storm some more to make it work properly instead of doing this.

Oh I should expect "well the iPhone wasn't perfect when it first came out". The iPhone was perfected a lot faster than the Storms official update was thought about being pushed out.
    Dude your anylizing this wayyy too far. This is an open forum for anyone to participate in. Get it out of your head that we must be segregated by phones.

I see plenty of iPhone users in the Storm thread. ALL THE TIME. Especially in RNR and especially the OP. So why bash em and Paul because we dont have limits to the forums we participate in.

Were all around kind of people and you like to segregate yourself.
    08-22-09 11:55 AM
    Listen guys both devices are wonderful...I think people just need to calm down everyone wants to defend their property and noone feels like they should be bashed but it is just a phone....a debate doesn't have to turn into a fight because not everyone is going to agree we all have a reasons for doing things there is no need To bash someone for what they bought and this goes for both parties
    08-22-09 11:56 AM
    Listen guys both devices are wonderful...I think people just need to calm down everyone wants to defend their property and noone feels like they should be bashed but it is just a phone....a debate doesn't have to turn into a fight because not everyone is going to agree we all have a reasons for doing things there is no need To bash someone for what they bought and this goes for both parties
    lmao...........the iPhoner of Reason. You do know your like the only one right?
    08-22-09 11:59 AM
    Dude your anylizing this wayyy too far. This is an open forum for anyone to participate in. Get it out of your head that we must be segregated by phones.

I see plenty of iPhone users in the Storm thread. ALL THE TIME. Especially in RNR and especially the OP. So why bash em and Paul because we dont have limits to the forums we participate in.

Were all around kind of people and you like to segregate yourself.
    I'm not segregating anything man. You guys aren't in here to discuss the iPhone. You guys are in here to talk about how wonderful the Storm is, make negative comment about the iPhone so you can praise about the Storm and cause drama. Why? You do this already in the Storm forums why does it need to happen here? I'm not over analyzing anything. Look at your comment, they are pretty obvious.

And I've said it before in this thread. Just because an iPhone user bashes the Storm in the Storm forums, doesn't mean you need to do the same to the iPhone here. You guys keep talking about how the iPhone is for younger people and how a BB is for a real adult. Well guess what, if you were an adult you wouldn't need to post all this useless **** in here. How about you act your age.

I'm fine with good discussion, but all this is turning into, like usual is iPhone vs. Storm, and it just stupid.
    08-22-09 12:02 PM
    Yeah I figured that most people just like to assume their always right especially when it comes to buying things....nobody wants to feel stupid that's just why this has become so hostile.....I gotta admit I do enjoy it though makes the time pass while I'm at work
    08-22-09 12:02 PM
    I'm not trying to defend anything. I can care less about either company as they do not give me these phone for free, pay my bill, or help me in life in any way.

I own both a BB and an iPhone and realize both are great devices.
    08-22-09 12:03 PM
    That's good I've never owned a blackberry but have played around with slot of them impressed with bold and tour but unimpressed by the storm...I give rim alot of credit for what they are trying to do just was that great to me
    08-22-09 12:12 PM
    That's good I've never owned a blackberry but have played around with slot of them impressed with bold and tour but unimpressed by the storm...I give rim alot of credit for what they are trying to do just was that great to me
    Good for you. You don't seem to be biased towards one device or company, and that's a great thing.
    08-22-09 12:20 PM
    You are looking for drama. How about you go tinker with your Storm some more to make it work properly instead of doing this.

He's "looking for drama" and needs to "act his age", but you follow this sage advise with cracks about the Storm? LOL

Ya know, there's another definition of "trolling" that isn't about an ogre under a bridge. It's a form of fishing where you throw your baited hooks out behind the boat as its moving slowly. You guys bit every piece of bait they threw out... Hilarious...
    08-22-09 12:33 PM
    He's "looking for drama" and needs to "act his age", but you follow this sage advise with cracks about the Storm? LOL

Ya know, there's another definition of "trolling" that isn't about an ogre under a bridge. It's a form of fishing where you throw your baited hooks out behind the boat as its moving slowly. You guys bit every piece of bait they threw out... Hilarious...
    I did that purposely. They only seem to respond to something if it says something negative about their device. I posted something earlier in this thread and had no response, surely this will work. I mean, that's what they're in here for right.
    08-22-09 12:37 PM
    I did that purposely. They only seem to respond to something if it says something negative about their device. I posted something earlier in this thread and had no response, surely this will work. I mean, that's what they're in here for right.
    Which is the same thing you are doing and preaching against at the same time. So in other words, your posts are just a bunch of BS and you're just here for the same thing they are. Gotcha...
    08-22-09 12:53 PM
    No I'm not biased...why be biased towards a phone everyone has their own opinions and preferences no need to flame....this is America we all put our shoes on one foot at a time.....why make things more complicated
    08-22-09 01:01 PM
    Which is the same thing you are doing and preaching against at the same time. So in other words, your posts are just a bunch of BS and you're just here for the same thing they are. Gotcha...
    No. I respond to everything. Look at my posts if you want. It doesn't need to say anything negative about the iPhone/Bold to get me to post. So in other words, I am here to discuss, not defend. I have already said I am not loyal to any brand. Just reading all this useless nonsense in the iPhone forum, where good discussion is usually held is getting annoying and old.

They are turning it into the Storm forums, and I hope it doesn't become that way. We don't need 40 sub-forums to discuss the iPhone.
    08-22-09 01:05 PM
292 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD