and what are you just coming out of middle school....im not an ordinary 19 year old....i work hard for the money i make......the business capital of the world is New York.....i see probably twice the amount of iPhones than i do blackberries.....in no way are you a professional cause you dont act like one at all
    08-21-09 11:48 PM
    my mom is dead for six years dude but good try....i pay for my own phone
    08-21-09 11:50 PM
    Yes it is a good thing. Obviously you couldnt figure out how to operate it properly. I dont blame you though, I would hate not understanding how to operate a real smartphone.
    I did know how to operate the phone and had every leaked OS put on that thing (by myself I might add). One thing would be better and another would be 10 steps backwards. Just got tired of waiting for an "official update" to come out. What flavor koolaid are you drinking?
    08-21-09 11:55 PM
    and what are you just coming out of middle school....im not an ordinary 19 year old....i work hard for the money i make......the business capital of the world is New York.....i see probably twice the amount of iPhones than i do blackberries.....in no way are you a professional cause you dont act like one at all
    19, my son is only 4 years younger than you. I never said I was a Professional. I did say that I deal with them and I have a few friends that are professionals. And again, the real professionals use BB's. And for the most part the age group for the Iphone is 13 to 22. Which you fit right into. Who cares what city you live in. Im in Seattle, Tacoma and during my travels the BB's just dominate all the business that I deal with. Im sure the reason you see twice as many iphones is because, first your drinking the Ikoolaid and second, your just out of highschool.
    08-21-09 11:55 PM
    I did know how to operate the phone and had every leaked OS put on that thing (by myself I might add). One thing would be better and another would be 10 steps backwards. Just got tired of waiting for an "official update" to come out. What flavor koolaid are you drinking?
    Im drinking the realworld koolaid. The storm functions awesomely with .148 or .151 which both are official releases by carriers. If you had problems then it must have been user error.
    08-21-09 11:58 PM
    my mom is dead for six years dude but good try....i pay for my own phone
    sorry about your mother.

Its nice to hear a younger person acutally purchasing there own stuff these days.
    08-22-09 12:00 AM
    Im drinking the realworld koolaid. The storm functions awesomely with .148 or .151 which both are official releases by carriers. If you had problems then it must have been user error.
    No the phone was just garbage. I could type faster than the phone could keep up with. I got tired of pulling the phone out of my pocket and waiting 10 minutes for the accelerometer to flip from landscape to portrait. Rhapsody would sync when if felt like not when I wanted it too and lets not get started on the hardware. Sure YOU might have a phone that works well but if something happens and you need a replacement good luck getting a "perfect storm". Im on my way to the store to pick up some realworld koolaid...
    08-22-09 12:02 AM
    i told you im not your ordinary 19 year old obviously people my age are more fascinated with the iPhone but on a regular basis i do see plenty of iPhones along with the fair share of blackberries from all ages it safe to assume that both have a large consumer base....i never said i hated the blackberry i actually thought about the tour but decided against it cause of some of the problems i was hearing but i do really like the iPhone...i just figure alot of people talk **** about something they never even tried not saying any of you did...everyone has their own opinion i do like blackberries push email but everything about the iphone just suits my needs better
    08-22-09 12:05 AM
    i told you im not your ordinary 19 year old obviously people my age are more fascinated with the iPhone but on a regular basis i do see plenty of iPhones along with the fair share of blackberries from all ages it safe to assume that both have a large consumer base....i never said i hated the blackberry i actually thought about the tour but decided against it cause of some of the problems i was hearing but i do really like the iPhone...i just figure alot of people talk **** about something they never even tried not saying any of you did...everyone has their own opinion i do like blackberries push email but everything about the iphone just suits my needs better
    Your a good guy.
    08-22-09 12:11 AM
    No the phone was just garbage. I could type faster than the phone could keep up with. I got tired of pulling the phone out of my pocket and waiting 10 minutes for the accelerometer to flip from landscape to portrait. Rhapsody would sync when if felt like not when I wanted it too and lets not get started on the hardware. Sure YOU might have a phone that works well but if something happens and you need a replacement good luck getting a "perfect storm". Im on my way to the store to pick up some realworld koolaid...
    For someone who hates the storm so much you sure are reppin it in your header well.
    08-22-09 12:13 AM
    your right a mature device that is full of memory leaks, battery pulls, unstable os, horrible trackballs, loose battery covers........i deal with plenty of older people professors, co-workers, doctors patients and to tell you the truth i see more iphones than blackberries and you cant get anymore business than midtown Manhattan.....listen ill give it you straight Apple revolutionized the smartphone world weather you like it or not....RIM may have began the smartphone phenomena but Apple has made leaps and bounds to this date------you want facts Apple sold 1 million 3gs is 3 days, The storm sold 1 million in what 3 months maybe and thats everyone who bought it i wonder how many returned it.....I told you i maybe in college but i deal with people much older.....blackberry is a great device but in no way can it be compared to the iPhone they both do great things i just believe Apple does more to satisfy the user
    I believe apple has great potential to make a stealthy bomb. Just stick 2 iPhones together and drop! LOL! You have to admit that the exploding i phone is funny! (if you are laughing, trust me, the guy with the burnt hand isn't) I have an ipod, and I will never buy from the greed of apples garden again. I think those that do care nothing for what they buy as everything from itunes will expire after 5 computers! What a cheap download.....I am glad Apple will never be in control.....did you hear the latest? Apple blames at&t for the slow performance of it, and at&t blame apple for cheap chips in the hand set! Oh can you feel the quality? blue tooth stereo on apple? At least the 3gs is doing some of the things the storm has been doing. But this is apples third? See, they stick it to there customers year after year. When you are not on top, I guess you need to find ways to bleed people. The camera is still crappier than mine and I am using a first gen! There will always be people that like shiny things, but for me I see clearly.
    08-22-09 12:13 AM
    you obviously didnt load .148 or .151 if you would have then your accelerometer would not be that slow. And what about the hardware? And I hate to break the news to you but there are millions of users that have a "perfect storm"

Rhapsody is a third party app, so therefore its not the storms fault it didnt work.
    08-22-09 12:15 AM
    your right a mature device that is full of memory leaks, battery pulls, unstable os, horrible trackballs, loose battery covers........i deal with plenty of older people professors, co-workers, doctors patients and to tell you the truth i see more iphones than blackberries and you cant get anymore business than midtown Manhattan.....listen ill give it you straight Apple revolutionized the smartphone world weather you like it or not....RIM may have began the smartphone phenomena but Apple has made leaps and bounds to this date------you want facts Apple sold 1 million 3gs is 3 days, The storm sold 1 million in what 3 months maybe and thats everyone who bought it i wonder how many returned it.....I told you i maybe in college but i deal with people much older.....blackberry is a great device but in no way can it be compared to the iPhone they both do great things i just believe Apple does more to satisfy the user
    and now you fail me.....

The point is....the whole revolutionary idea with apple being first touchscreen has worn off. They no longer have that image now that there are other options to a touchscreen other than an iPhone.

The BB OS works just fine for alot of people. Like I said I work in downtown Houston and see BB's like im on Crackberry or something.

The storm may have had a rough start because it was rushed to the market...but after a while apple becomes comfortable with those 3 day successes they had with 3G, and do just what RIM WAS doing, sitting back and enjoying success while competitors creep up from the back with something better.

The next revolution is surepress...im tellin you. People like interaction. Theres nothing that speaks USer/phone interaction more than a mechanical screen. A more advanced surepress which the ODin posseses. After that...apple will be considered behind in technology.
    08-22-09 12:20 AM
    I know, thats why I keep going back to the fact that your 19. Most people your age would probably prefer the flashy UI over a device designed to be used by professionals and business users. Im not bashing you at all for choosing the Iphone. Im just trying to point out the age and maturity difference between the users of each device. And just for the record Ive never said that I hate the Iphone in any of my posts.

And no I have never owned an Iphone but I have used them plenty of times so I have a good idea of how they function.
    08-22-09 12:21 AM
    I believe apple has great potential to make a stealthy bomb. Just stick 2 iPhones together and drop! LOL! You have to admit that the exploding i phone is funny! (if you are laughing, trust me, the guy with the burnt hand isn't) I have an ipod, and I will never buy from the greed of apples garden again. I think those that do care nothing for what they buy as everything from itunes will expire after 5 computers! What a cheap download.....I am glad Apple will never be in control.....did you hear the latest? Apple blames at&t for the slow performance of it, and at&t blame apple for cheap chips in the hand set! Oh can you feel the quality? blue tooth stereo on apple? At least the 3gs is doing some of the things the storm has been doing. But this is apples third? See, they stick it to there customers year after year. When you are not on top, I guess you need to find ways to bleed people. The camera is still crappier than mine and I am using a first gen! There will always be people that like shiny things, but for me I see clearly.
    oh its just a mess.....!!!! Wosrt interaction between carrier and producer EVER! You dont see the Big V calling out RIM like that or vice versa even though storm was rushed. They got their sht together thats why.

Apples probably red in the face that they got rejected by verizon and had to settle on AT&T.

poor things.
    08-22-09 12:24 AM
    my other post was just out of anger.....listen the blackberry is a fine device, all of them but when i say suit my needs i dont mean games and **** i dont use that stuff im talking about texting and emailing.....i use yahoo push....music barely have any on......the internet is wonderful on the iphone lightyears ahead of the standard blackberry one and i know every blackberry user uses the internet......i use my iphone not as a toy but as a functioning device....i told you i thought about the blackberry but the iPhone just has more going for it at this stage in the game
    08-22-09 12:26 AM
    do you think I have it me to love an i phone? Of course, I can love just about anything. But when I see a thread out of proportion, and tiled with fallacy, I must state those observances to help those unaware of the truth.
    08-22-09 12:26 AM
    oh its just a mess.....!!!! Wosrt interaction between carrier and producer EVER! You dont see the Big V calling out RIM like that or vice versa even though storm was rushed. They got their sht together thats why.

Apples probably red in the face that they got rejected by verizon and had to settle on AT&T.

poor things.
    We are definitely on the best network. You should have seen how fast my storm 1 was today! It was eating web pages!
    08-22-09 12:28 AM
    my other post was just out of anger.....listen the blackberry is a fine device, all of them but when i say suit my needs i dont mean games and **** i dont use that stuff im talking about texting and emailing.....i use yahoo push....music barely have any on......the internet is wonderful on the iphone lightyears ahead of the standard blackberry one and i know every blackberry user uses the internet......i use my iphone not as a toy but as a functioning device....i told you i thought about the blackberry but the iPhone just has more going for it at this stage in the game
    Buddy, when you use terms like light years ahead, my other post was out of anger, it strips credibility. I have use an i phone. Truthfully, it's OK, but not light years ahead of anything. The iPhone won't be a good business phone for awhile. The security is way to weak. The i phone was marketed to the college kids, I mean how else can you explain some the apps that at the age of 30, seem elementary. You seem like you have a good head on your shoulders, so go forth and be a force to be reckoned with. Do it with integrity.
    08-22-09 12:34 AM
    We are definitely on the best network. You should have seen how fast my storm 1 was today! It was eating web pages!
    eating web pages and shatting iphones
    08-22-09 12:36 AM
    well thank you i feel like im fighting this by myself lol....trust me i know im not the first one to talk about memory leaks and weak os's....i know that frankly i could care less...i dont need any credibility a friendly debate is all i ever wanted......trust me the blackberry is a business device but the storm was in no way aimed at business users at all....it wanted a cut of the consumer market and all the rage is touchscreens.....honestly i text a ****load so id rather a keyboard but have become quite fast on the iphone arguein to my ex about how she is such a ***** but anyway...i like what blackberry is doing trying to reinvent itself but is it too little too late.....many kids have grown up with the ipod and when they get older are gonna look to the iphone as the thing they want....same things goes with the older folks who like the phone because of everything it can do....honestly they both have pros and cons i know that its just a matter of what is hot at the moment and that happens to be the iphone
    08-22-09 12:43 AM
    well thank you i feel like im fighting this by myself lol....trust me i know im not the first one to talk about memory leaks and weak os's....i know that frankly i could care less...i dont need any credibility a friendly debate is all i ever wanted......trust me the blackberry is a business device but the storm was in no way aimed at business users at all....it wanted a cut of the consumer market and all the rage is touchscreens.....honestly i text a ****load so id rather a keyboard but have become quite fast on the iphone arguein to my ex about how she is such a ***** but anyway...i like what blackberry is doing trying to reinvent itself but is it too little too late.....many kids have grown up with the ipod and when they get older are gonna look to the iphone as the thing they want....same things goes with the older folks who like the phone because of everything it can do....honestly they both have pros and cons i know that its just a matter of what is hot at the moment and that happens to be the iphone
    good job!...........
    08-22-09 12:52 AM
    thank you, you blackberry lovers are not so bad lol.....trust me i have dealt with much worse
    08-22-09 12:55 AM
    I find it really funny that Blackberry people are always in the iPhone section.

The iPhone is dominant. It has ONE model out now, ONE carrier and is only getting better by the year. Market share is steadily increasing. Just wait until the iPhone branches out to different carriers. WOW.

And it seems like all Blackberry people do is live off of leak OS's. At least our iPhone can come straight out of the box working.
    08-22-09 01:54 AM
    I find it really funny that Blackberry people are always in the iPhone section.

The iPhone is dominant. It has ONE model out now, ONE carrier and is only getting better by the year. Market share is steadily increasing. Just wait until the iPhone branches out to different carriers. WOW.

And it seems like all Blackberry people do is live off of leak OS's. At least our iPhone can come straight out of the box working.
    so you think the Iphone was perfect out of the box in the first year it was realeased? I think you should do some research before you make claims like that. And what make the Iphone dominant? Is it the fact that the majority of the people that purchased the Iphone are cult apple followers or young kids that had there parents buy them the "cool" phone. By the time it branches out to other carriers there will be many more phones that are better than the played out old Iphone. The only thing they have ever really changed about the Iphone is the OS. And its been 3 years now. At least RIM and other manufacturers offer several choices to set themselves apart from the others.
    Last edited by paulwright1; 08-22-09 at 02:03 AM.
    08-22-09 02:01 AM
292 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD