Its funny how scorpiodsu starts this thread trying to hype the Iphone when he knows deep down all his points are invalid. And Im pretty sure you have me on ignore.

hes just Dillusional
    08-21-09 04:18 PM
    Its funny how scorpiodsu starts this thread trying to hype the Iphone when he knows deep down all his points are invalid. And Im pretty sure you have me on ignore.

hes just Dillusional
    Actually I wasn't trying to hype the iPhone. It doesn't need me to do that. Looks like it's doing fine without me lol.

Come on Paul, how could I ignore you? You're my buddy
    08-21-09 04:28 PM
    Actually I wasn't trying to hype the iPhone. It doesn't need me to do that. Looks like it's doing fine without me lol.

Come on Paul, how could I ignore you? You're my buddy
    Awwww, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now, oh wait, thats the drugs im on (gotta love dem fuzzy drugs)

It seems like that is all you do. Hype the Iphone and bash the storm. The only reason you bash the storm is because you realized its not as bad as you think. In fact you just might be shocked to see how well it does function, or not because your stuck in your Iphantasy Iworld following all the Ifollowers and your just trying to be one of the Ileaders.
    08-21-09 04:41 PM
    Awwww, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now, oh wait, thats the drugs im on (gotta love dem fuzzy drugs)

It seems like that is all you do. Hype the Iphone and bash the storm. The only reason you bash the storm is because you realized its not as bad as you think. In fact you just might be shocked to see how well it does function, or not because your stuck in your Iphantasy Iworld following all the Ifollowers and your just trying to be one of the Ileaders.
    And all you do is hype the Storm, and bash the iPhone.

Now STFU and hold hands and sing songs..
    08-21-09 04:43 PM

I dont bash the Iphone, I just point out how all the Iphone luvers try and bash the storm with old and tired arguements.

So hows about u STFU and hold hands (or you can hold whatever you like) with the other Ifollowers and sing all the Isongs you like.
    08-21-09 04:47 PM

Woah no need for all that.
    08-21-09 04:52 PM

Actually, I don't post that much about the iPhone. I mean if people have questions and I can help, I do. To your point, the Storm might not be as bad as it was at released. But what can I say, I didn't stick around for 8 months to find out. But at the end of the day, I know how the Storm functions, it's a blackberry. They all function the same way. This one just has a touchscreen. You've started more posts about the iPhone that I have. My posts was to point out how popular the iPhone is. Because you have lovers and haters who spend a lot of time talking about it. I bag on the Storm, because it's funny to see everyone get all riled up. That's just hilarious. Blackberry fan boys are in their own fantasy world as well

And I reserve the right to bash any device that I have personally owned. Regardless of who likes it. There are a bunch of people bashing either device and have never actually owned it. I'm not one of them frauds who thinks spending a few minutes with the device in the carrier's store allows me to form a good opinion about it. But if I had it and it stinks, I will say it as much as I want.
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 08-21-09 at 05:03 PM.
    08-21-09 05:00 PM
    I dont bash the Iphone, I just point out how all the Iphone luvers try and bash the storm with old and tired arguements.

So hows about u STFU and hold hands (or you can hold whatever you like) with the other Ifollowers and sing all the Isongs you like.
    Yeah you're right. RIM finally made an acceptable OS after 8 months.

Attention everyone: We must stop talking about how crappy the storm was for 8 months. RIM has made it a little less sucky. Although it still needs a real browser, real HTML email, no battery pulls, tightening of screws, and occasional business card behind battery door, it sucks less than it used to.

The Storm no longer does this....

We all should have waited 8 months for a decent update to keep us from tossing the device across the room. We must apologize for being so impatient.
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 08-21-09 at 05:18 PM.
    08-21-09 05:07 PM
    Actually, I don't post that much about the iPhone. I mean if people have questions and I can help, I do. To your point, the Storm might not be as bad as it was at released. But what can I say, I didn't stick around for 8 months to find out. But at the end of the day, I know how the Storm functions, it's a blackberry. They all function the same way. This one just has a touchscreen. You've started more posts about the iPhone that I have. My posts was to point out how popular the iPhone is. Because you have lovers and haters who spend a lot of time talking about it. I bag on the Storm, because it's funny to see everyone get all riled up. That's just hilarious. Blackberry fan boys are in their own fantasy world as well

And I reserve the Iright to Ibash any Idevice (and I do) that I have personally Iowned. Regardless of who likes it. There are a Ibunch of Ipeople bashing either Idevice and have never actually Iowned it. I'm not one of them Ifrauds who thinks spending a few Iminutes with the Idevice in the Icarrier's Istore Iallows me to form a good Iopinion about it. But if I had it and it Istinks, I will say it as much as I want so nanny nanny booboo to all of you fanbois.

Old and tired arguements is all you have. You owned it when it had .65 or .75 on it and its no where near the same device now. So all your points about it being a POS are invalid and you are just Dillusional.

Now we know what turns you on
    08-21-09 05:14 PM

And you don't post up tired arguments? Look at the threads you created. People have seen these images and other stupid **** you post about the iPhone before the Storm was even out.

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE STORM AND HOW MUCH YOU LOVE IT. You have a god damn rants& raves section for that very thing. You guys just love to give your opinion about a phone you don't use, say how much better the Storm is, when it really isn't. They are for DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

I will NEVER buy a Storm, why? I don't like it and it's not for me. Same goes for people with the iPhone. Get the **** over it. Spew your nonsense Storm logic in some place where people actually give a ****. That's not here.

There are so many CB regulars that use the Storm that like to come in here and bash the iPhone. I don't even look in the Storm forum, because I can care less about what's going on with it. Why do you guys feel the need to come to the iPhone forum with useless garbage? Because an iPhone user did it in the Storm section? Are you 5 years old? Grow the **** up and learn to ignore this. Don't worry about other peoples opinions on a device YOU enjoy and like. You have more Storm users complaining and talking bad about the device than iPhone users. Yell at them.

This **** just needs to end.

And please Card Storm, stop trying to say how "advanced" the Storm is with surepress. You think it's advanced to type slower? You think it's advanced to have an "advanced device" with an OS that has been the same before the Storm was even thought of? And what is so revolutionary about 5.0? Nothing. It's the same.

Let's just stop trying to create excuses for why we think one device is better than the other, and just enjoy them. People fight about their devices more than they actually use them, it's pathetic.
    08-21-09 05:18 PM
    Yeah you're right. RIM finally made an acceptable OS after 8 months.

Attention everyone: We must stop talking about how crappy the storm was for 8 months. RIM has made it a little less sucky. Although it still needs a real browser, real HTML email, no battery pulls, tightening of screws, and occasional business card behind battery door, it sucks less than it used to.

The Storm no longer does this....

It's a little less slower than it used to be.
    I dont do battery pulls unless I install an app (but I will admit that I am on 5.0.0.140 and yes it doesnt play nice with some apps)

Never had to tighten any screws

No business cards, dimes, guitar picks behind battery door

And its not slow, in fact I will find you a video and post it for you to see
    08-21-09 05:18 PM
    Old and tired arguements is all you have. You owned it when it had .65 or .75 on it and its no where near the same device now. So all your points about it being a POS are invalid and you are just Dillusional.

Now we know what turns you on
    Yeah my bad for not giving it 8 months to work properly.
    08-21-09 05:19 PM
    I dont do battery pulls unless I install an app (but I will admit that I am on 5.0.0.140 and yes it doesnt play nice with some apps)

Never had to tighten any screws

No business cards, dimes, guitar picks behind battery door

And its not slow, in fact I will find you a video and post it for you to see
    Ok you never had to tighten screws, doesn't mean no one else never had to. As a matter of fact there are a few threads pages long about people that needed to do this to make the screen click correctly in the corners. Just like I know people have had problems with their iPhone. I haven't had any, but I'm not going to dismiss it just because I haven't had issues. Yeah it might not be slow now, but as stated previously, excuse me for not waiting for he new OS. Couldn't stand it anymore. Had too many blackberry devices to put up with the crap they released back in November.

And it's *delusional* not dillusional. (People who've never owned an iPhone sure spend a lot of time over here.) Tired of arguing with Storm users who refuse to admit the Storm is not as advertised. Not getting back into this. For the record. I KNOW ALL PHONES HAVE ISSUES AND SHORTCOMINGS.... I'm just not in denial about it. If you want a response go look through my past posts, you'll find something that applies to your rebuttal.... same ole argument. On that note, I'll holla.
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 08-21-09 at 05:28 PM.
    08-21-09 05:22 PM
    For everyone that thinks the storm is slow please view these videos

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/vid...bc-com-298291/

and thats on .151

its even faster on 5.0
    08-21-09 05:32 PM
    I have 5.0 running on my Storm and I have to admit, it's WORLDS better than the original garbage OS it was released on.

Still however.. it's not like slicing butter which is what the iPhone delivers. Until that day, I still use my 3GS.
    08-21-09 05:41 PM

And it's *delusional* not dillusional.
    the I stands for Iphone, duh so the misspell was for your benefit.
    08-21-09 05:41 PM
    I have 5.0 running on my Storm and I have to admit, it's WORLDS better than the original garbage OS it was released on.

Still however.. it's not like slicing butter which is what the iPhone delivers. Until that day, I still use my 3GS.
    did you get a chance to watch the videos?
    08-21-09 05:42 PM
    Yeah I did.. I have a Storm with active service running 5.0.. it's pretty smooth, but it's still not quite the 3GS smooth.

To make it smooth, RIM has had to lower the color band as well as remove frames(skip frames) to keep the scrolling up.

What they really need to do is code graphic drivers for the graphics chip to take the load off the CPU, that'd make it muuuuch smoother and less battery intensive, so the battery life would last longer.
    08-21-09 05:51 PM
    Yeah I did.. I have a Storm with active service running 5.0.. it's pretty smooth, but it's still not quite the 3GS smooth.

To make it smooth, RIM has had to lower the color band as well as remove frames(skip frames) to keep the scrolling up.

What they really need to do is code graphic drivers for the graphics chip to take the load off the CPU, that'd make it muuuuch smoother and less battery intensive, so the battery life would last longer.
    I know its not as smooth as the Iphone but you have to admit it light years better than just about any other os out there. Not to mention Apple has had 3 years now to develop the OS for the Iphone. Im sure the storm os will be even better if given the same amount of time as the 3Gs OS. Will they ever be the same, No. They are different devices so there will always be differences between the two.
    08-21-09 06:10 PM
    I stopped listening to Card Storm when I saw this quote,

sure buddy..suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

technologically advanced? The Storm 2 will not have a proxmity censor. It wont have a ambient light sensor. It wont have auto detecting headphone ports. It wont have a digital compass (I know it's frivelous). It wont have any hardware acceleration in the graphics area. You STILL can't install apps to the memory card. Will it's OS take advantage of it's multi-touch? probably not considering it's not being utilized in the first gen Storm.

How technologically advanced do YOU think the Storm 2 will be? Surely no where near the 3GS.
    With SurePress, I don't see why a proximity sensor is really necessary. You can't activate any of the buttons unless you press down on the screen. And if you are pressing them, you're pressing the phone too hard against your face.

Actually, it most likely will have an ambient light sensor. The current Storm has one. It's positioned under the LED (if you stand the phone straight up and down).

Auto...detecting...headphone ports? You mean a 3.5 mm audio jack? I plug my earphones into my 3.5 mm jack and it automatically...detects them, I guess. The audio does automatically switch to the jack instead of the speaker... And then back when I pull my earphones off.

And the Storm 2 does have access to a digital compass. It works off of GPS. And you're right, it is frivelous. But you mean to say that it doesn't have a magnometer.
    Last edited by Zipster; 08-21-09 at 09:50 PM.
    08-21-09 09:47 PM
    Carddy is just trying to get post count up. I just ignore the dude.
    what the he** do I care about post count? I dont try hard to get up my post count like your probably do. I just be myself I could careless what anyone thought of my post count. Lemon lame...
    08-21-09 09:51 PM

And I reserve the right to bash any device that I have personally owned. Regardless of who likes it. There are a bunch of people bashing either device and have never actually owned it. I'm not one of them frauds who thinks spending a few minutes with the device in the carrier's store allows me to form a good opinion about it. But if I had it and it stinks, I will say it as much as I want.
    In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional or disciplinary response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]

nuff said.
    08-21-09 09:55 PM
    What I find amusing is that I have some of the same complaints as scorpiodsu. But unfortunately for him, he'll never be able to discuss it with me.

I guess I'm just another post count upping, garbage talking BB fanatic to him...
    08-21-09 09:57 PM
    These days im seeing more people drop their bb's for iphones than the other way around
    08-21-09 10:08 PM
    These days im seeing more people drop their bb's for iphones than the other way around
    Not really. Those people who drop the BB did so because a BB didnt fit their mental needs.

Those who REALLY use a BB will not jeopardize their current workflow by using an iPhone.

The iPhone was the next big thing so ofcourse everyones gonna want an iPhone.

But in reality if the BB storm started off with a great OS the storm would have not caused so many people to leave to the iPhone.

But then there are people even on the first storm builds who never had problems so.....
    08-21-09 10:30 PM
292 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD