Just wanted a general opinion on which plan is better on O2 and an opinion as a phone user.

1. A contract - 35/month (think I only get 300 mins?) but the phone is about 200+ if I'm not mistaken

2. Rolling contract - buying the phone seperately and getting a cheaper SIM (I was aiming for 20 quid/month, but this means I have to pay 599 for the phone.

I was aiming for the 12 month rolling contract but I don't know if it's worth it.
    08-06-10 08:40 PM
    why stick with o2? dude im in the same boat as you, ive an orange contract that runs out in jan, i can upgrade now for100, so looked around for better deals, check out 3uk, i know u want 12mth, but theyre doin a deal, 59 for the phone, 35 a mth gets you 900 mins and 1gb of data, if apple release a new phone next year, sell the i4, probably for about 250-300 and just pay the extra, buy an i5 sim free, still on a good deal, jobs a good un... lol having said that, im buying an i4 sim free, and im selling my 9700 for about 200 ish, when my contract with orange expires il upgrade to a new i4, and either give it a family member, or sell it
    08-07-10 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD