04-10-10 04:36 PM
53 123
tools
    Now this is funny. You honestly think synthmole is anywhere close to bring as provocative as Civic? Why else would she make a thread like this in BlackBerry News and Rumours (before it was rightfully relocated)? Maybe so she could start shat like she always does?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You think I'm provocative?.... Thank you. lol
    04-10-10 04:21 PM
    SHOCKER, people like the iphone is the....wait for it....APPLE SECTION!

And the military IS looking at iphones for soldiers and what not, did you miss the news a few weeks back. google US military iphone and youll get PLENTY of stories.
    The iphone would be a great interface to control those drones for the military guys.

Get some whiz kids thinking they are playing a game and whoa you have Ender's Game.

The iPhone is closer to something I may be interested in but I laugh at how the features that didn't matter to the apple fanboy/girls (and the reasons I wouldn't buy one) are now so important.
    04-10-10 04:29 PM
    No one ever said theyre SO important. If theyre deal breakers then why did Apple sell 75 MILLION iphones to date? Obviously not so.

But any new features are gladly welcome.

Personally, I still dont care. I already have folders with SBCategories, and multitasking with Backgrounder and Proswitcher. The unified inbox and threaded email is nice and streamlines the email but isnt a must have or else I wouldnt use the phone. I think Ive used backgrounder a whole 1 or 2 times, and have 2 folders total. They arent ESSENTIAL functions that EVERYONE must have.
    04-10-10 04:36 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD