I recently purchase a Macbook Pro. & My iphone 3G that I jailbroken/unlocked over the summer; won't connect to my current Itunes. How do I get it to connect again? I don't remember the downgraded version of itunes I used. (it was on my old pc laptop.)

Can someone please help me out with this?
    12-03-10 10:42 AM
    Does it not recognize the 3G at all or does it not sync?
    12-03-10 12:51 PM
    Try putting it in DFU mode after you plug it into the computer( hold the power and the home button at the same time for about 10 seconds )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-10 01:27 PM
    Does it not recognize the 3G at all or does it not sync?
    It recognize it but it just doesn't sync. I can't add anything to the iphone.
    12-15-10 01:50 PM
    Try putting it in DFU mode after you plug it into the computer( hold the power and the home button at the same time for about 10 seconds )

I tried doing that. But that doesn't work. ='[
    12-15-10 01:54 PM
    It recognize it but it just doesn't sync. I can't add anything to the iphone.
    Have you tried authorizing your computer through itunes?
    12-28-10 02:20 AM
    My iphone (3GS) would not sync to my computer. It turned out it was a 3rd party cord that was doing it. Are you using a "apple" cord to plug into your computer? If not that could be the problem.
    12-29-10 02:46 AM
    My girls 3GS won't connect either as of a few days ago. It won't even let her download free apps in the app store. I told her to contact apple about it asap.

12-29-10 03:03 AM
    My girls 3GS won't connect either as of a few days ago. It won't even let her download free apps in the app store. I told her to contact apple about it asap.

Mine a few days ago wouldnt let me download songs. He got my songs back I sync my phone and now it works. He was german so he didnt understand half of what I said, but it works now. *shrugs*
    12-29-10 03:06 AM
    U don't have to install via itunes..try the app ifunbox if it is jailbroken..

12-29-10 03:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD