This thread is living proof that people may get older in years, but will always retain much of their adolescent behaviors.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    11-21-11 08:10 AM
    this is a never ending argument. sord of like is regular gas better than premium? or bmw better than a benz? people that hating on the iPhone need to just shut up and enjoy their blackberrys. and dont u dare state i didnt use my blackberry to its full potential...because i did...for 6 long years. i knew everything there was on the bb OS. i made the switch and totally happy with my iphone. i use it for work and pleasure. i could care less if u disagree with me or not. you be happy with your blackberry and let me be happy with my iphone. both the blackberry and iphones are popluar devices. people prefer them for many reasons. so lets leave it at that.
    11-21-11 08:27 AM
    this is a never ending argument. sord of like is regular gas better than premium? or bmw better than a benz? people that hating on the iPhone need to just shut up and enjoy their blackberrys. and dont u dare state i didnt use my blackberry to its full potential...because i did...for 6 long years. i knew everything there was on the bb OS. i made the switch and totally happy with my iphone. i use it for work and pleasure. i could care less if u disagree with me or not. you be happy with your blackberry and let me be happy with my iphone. both the blackberry and iphones are popluar devices. people prefer them for many reasons. so lets leave it at that.
    I don't disagree with you but this is a blackberry or iphone thread isn't it? If you can't compare the two here then where?
    11-21-11 08:34 AM
    I don't disagree with you but this is a blackberry or iphone thread isn't it? If you can't compare the two here then where?
    it is...but unfortunately you guys take it too deep. you defend the blackberry till the end of times and bash the iphone while at it. Belfastdispatcher i used to be like you and worst. i should trask talk about iphone so much people hated me lol. but after making the switch im eatting all my words. i was in denial lol. and NO i do not bash the blackberry brand. i still like them and read about them. im hoping RIM makes it huge in 2012 with BBX. i mean c'mon the iphone sales a lot...i dont think all those millions of people who have bought an iphone are wrong...right? to each its own. people prefer different cars, phones, houses, etc. just dont bash others because they dont agree with you my friend.
    Accidental Post likes this.
    11-21-11 08:43 AM
    it is...but unfortunately you guys take it too deep. you defend the blackberry till the end of times and bash the iphone while at it. Belfastdispatcher i used to be like you and worst. i should trask talk about iphone so much people hated me lol. but after making the switch im eatting all my words. i was in denial lol. and NO i do not bash the blackberry brand. i still like them and read about them. im hoping RIM makes it huge in 2012 with BBX. i mean c'mon the iphone sales a lot...i dont think all those millions of people who have bought an iphone are wrong...right? to each its own. people prefer different cars, phones, houses, etc. just dont bash others because they dont agree with you my friend.
    Again, I don't disagree, but this is a Blackberry fan forum and I came here when I got my first BB. I do support BB, the same way some support a sports team, which I don't. I do defend BB and you have to agree some people never realise the full potential of a BB before they move to something else.

I argue here, I don't argue on the street or I don't go to apple forums to argue, but if somebody comes to Crackberry to tell me the iphone is better I will argue, I'm not ashamed to say it.

I dare you go to your opposing sports team club and tell them your team is better and see what happens
    11-21-11 08:50 AM
    This is where the whole problem lies. We need clarification from the Mods. This Website is named Crackberry, but within this website are forums and sub-forums. I would never go into a BB9900 sub-forum to start a debate about how much better my phone is than yours. The BB9900 sub-forum is for people who own or are thinking about switching to that particular phone. That's why there are sub-forums for every type of BB, and rightly so. There are people who thrive on controversy. I say again..Controversy, not debate. For example...If i don't own a BB9930, do not want a BB9930, and will never buy a BB9930, then i should never find myself within the BB9930 sub-forum, period! Getting people riled up, just to watch the fallout, is not a "debate". IMO...The iPhone/iPad sub-forum, is not, repeat not, a Blackberry fan forum. Somebody in a position of authority at Crackberry, has to step up and make a decision about these sub-forums. Each and every sub-forum is supposed to be for sharing knowledge, not for getting arguments from trolls.
    11-21-11 09:33 AM
    This is where the whole problem lies. We need clarification from the Mods. This Website is named Crackberry, but within this website are forums and sub-forums. I would never go into a BB9900 sub-forum to start a debate about how much better my phone is than yours. The BB9900 sub-forum is for people who own or are thinking about switching to that particular phone. That's why there are sub-forums for every type of BB, and rightly so. There are people who thrive on controversy. I say again..Controversy, not debate. For example...If i don't own a BB9930, do not want a BB9930, and will never buy a BB9930, then i should never find myself within the BB9930 sub-forum, period! Getting people riled up, just to watch the fallout, is not a "debate". IMO...The iPhone/iPad sub-forum, is not, repeat not, a Blackberry fan forum. Somebody in a position of authority at Crackberry, has to step up and make a decision about these sub-forums. Each and every sub-forum is supposed to be for sharing knowledge, not for getting arguments from trolls.
    I will say I have ventured into the different sub-forums and threads, but only when I've seen iPhone in the title. I have no intention of buying a 9930, but if someone is talking about the iPhone in the 9900/9930 sub-forum, I can pop in to see what is being discussed and add my two cents if needed, there should be nothing wrong with that. Just like if someone posted "BB 9860 vs iPhone4S" in the Apple thread, anyone who owns a 9860 should be able to go into that thread, regardless of sub-forum, to discuss the 9860.

Everyone has a right to go into whatever thread they want, to be honest. The title of this thread is "to iphone or not". I don't even remember what the OP of this thread said, but to be fair, "to iphone or not" leaves the discussion open for anyone of any platform to chime in with their opinion.
    11-21-11 09:46 AM
    Well it has finally happened
    11-21-11 10:05 AM
    only in CB we get this...ive noticed on other forums no trolls or bashing. but CB is still cool and their website is top notch. TiPb is where is at right now
    11-21-11 10:45 AM
    only in CB we get this...ive noticed on other forums no trolls or bashing. but CB is still cool and their website is top notch. TiPb is where is at right now
    Lol, haven't we been trying to tell you that all along?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-11 10:54 AM
    It's getting really old. We post outside the iPhone sub forum, we are attacked as trolls. They can come in here to troll us and we cant say a peep or we are trolls. We post in threads started by BB users to compare the BB to iPhone to correct some of the more virulent misinformation, we are trolls. We have a debate with people but the other person refuses to listen because what you are saying goes against his narrow BB rules! view of the world and WE are the trolls?

Why is it okay for certain posters who choose to behave like an ignorant brick wall to troll us but we can't defend ourselves without them running to the mods?

I have an ever growing ignore list which I never thought I would need here.

You know part of me thought about switching my device info back to a BB 9850 to see if I would be treated differently. $5 on suddenly I'd be super awesome posting person again?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    sj-performance and Chrisy like this.
    11-21-11 10:56 AM
    I will say I have ventured into the different sub-forums and threads, but only when I've seen iPhone in the title. I have no intention of buying a 9930, but if someone is talking about the iPhone in the 9900/9930 sub-forum, I can pop in to see what is being discussed and add my two cents if needed, there should be nothing wrong with that. Just like if someone posted "BB 9860 vs iPhone4S" in the Apple thread, anyone who owns a 9860 should be able to go into that thread, regardless of sub-forum, to discuss the 9860.

Everyone has a right to go into whatever thread they want, to be honest. The title of this thread is "to iphone or not". I don't even remember what the OP of this thread said, but to be fair, "to iphone or not" leaves the discussion open for anyone of any platform to chime in with their opinion.
    If your two cents is constructive, that's fine. If it's destructive, than why are you there? That's the whole point. If you go into a sub-forum just to stir up controversy, that is not a debate. Why does a person who never owned or will ever own an iPhone, insist on visiting an iPhone sub-forum? If he or she does it to "defend" their device, then i believe that person is insecure.
    11-21-11 01:27 PM
    Folks I understand the frustration. I really do. Just ignore the comments and move on. You don't have to ignore the user through your CP but just tune it out. After all if they can get under your skin haven't they won? Let's police ourselves and show them how a forum operates. Us e the report button it does really work.

Sent from my MD276LL using Tapatalk
    11-21-11 01:34 PM
    If your two cents is constructive, that's fine. If it's destructive, than why are you there? That's the whole point. If you go into a sub-forum just to stir up controversy, that is not a debate. Why does a person who never owned or will ever own an iPhone, insist on visiting an iPhone sub-forum? If he or she does it to "defend" their device, then i believe that person is insecure.
    Tell me this, do you think it's normal for a person that doesn't own a Blackberry to be listed daily as a top poster in a Blackberry fan forum such as Crackberry? The iphone sub forum is not busy enough to justify all those posts, so they must go somewhere else.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-11 02:30 PM
    This thread went from being somewhat informative, to being completely useless.

It should probably be locked now.
    11-21-11 02:46 PM
    Yep

Sent from my MD276LL using Tapatalk
    11-21-11 02:52 PM
    This thread went from being somewhat informative, to being completely useless.

It should probably be locked now.
    yup...MODS should close this.
    11-21-11 03:03 PM
    Is THAT what this is all about? A flipping Post Count? I know that nobody is talking about me, but talk about being childish! O.K. I hereby release my "post count" to anyone who wants it. Now are you happy? You cry-baby. This is unbelievable!
    11-21-11 03:06 PM
    SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!!

11-21-11 03:45 PM
94 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD