Hi Iphone world. I am hoping very much that Verizon will get their own Iphone this summer....please, please, please! If this does occur, can you please answer a question. Can you set up email so that you can get Road Runner emails? I have heard mixed things regarding this and am worried. Also, is there a good task manager program. Currently, I have a BB Storm 2.

Thank you very much. I hope to join your Iphone world this summer!
    03-06-10 07:20 PM
    Hi Iphone world. I am hoping very much that Verizon will get their own Iphone this summer....please, please, please! If this does occur, can you please answer a question. Can you set up email so that you can get Road Runner emails? I have heard mixed things regarding this and am worried. Also, is there a good task manager program. Currently, I have a BB Storm 2.

Thank you very much. I hope to join your Iphone world this summer!
    Not sure what Road Runner is, but in general if you sign up for Mobile Me through Apple you can have almost any email account pushed to your iPhone. Without that I think that the only accounts that you can have pushed are Yahoo and Gmail but I could be wrong about that. I use the calender app for all of my task mgmt and it works great. There are tons of apps both free and paid that also can help you with that. My best advice would be to set up a Gmail account and have all your emails forwarded to that account. Hope that helps.
    03-06-10 07:30 PM
    You can get road runner email now from the Iphone with no problem at all.
    03-07-10 02:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD