Hey I just got my iPhone and I am super excited!!! I want to know what apps the "veteran" iPhone users have downloaded and whether or not I should jailbreak it or not. Thanx in advance for all of your help!!!
    05-01-10 01:41 PM
    Congrats! I also to am a Newbie to the IPhone & I love it! Switched from Sprint & haven't looked back since! The App Store is AMAZING! The are so many Free Apps that are worth the download! I suggest u open ur App Store & go to work! I haven't put it down sine I got it: April 20th! lm soooooo in love!! Hope this helps!
    05-01-10 02:24 PM
    Well I hardly have any apps on mine. I used to go into the app store and just download any free apps in site.

Some of my favorite games were Cube Runner and Jelly Car. Loved those games.

If you need a good Twitter app, wait until Twitter officially changes Tweetie to Twitter for iPhone and changes the price to free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-10 03:05 PM
    Hey I just got my iPhone and I am super excited!!! I want to know what apps the "veteran" iPhone users have downloaded and whether or not I should jailbreak it or not. Thanx in advance for all of your help!!!
    Welcome to the iPhone. As for apps I have a few that I would recommend for sure. Siri(free) is a great personal assistant app that uses voice control to do all sorts of things. Angry Birds(.99) is a great game as is Tap Tap Revenge 3(free) If you are into shooters Heavy Gunner(free) is a great game as well. For Twitter I like Echofon(free) Tweetie 2 is great as well but I would not but it as it is going to be free in the next update and is also going to be to official app for Twitter. If you are a sports nut then ESPN Score Center(free) is a must have. Keeper(free) is a great password vault that I really like.

There are tons more as you will soon find out but those should get going for now. Once again welcome to the iPhone you are going to love it.
    05-01-10 04:04 PM
    I don't have an iPhone, but if you're into music try Pandora, iheartradio, Slacker, and StreamItAll. I have all of them on my iPod Touch. I also have the MLB at Bat lite, TV Guide, Facebook, Engagdet, and eBay apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-10 10:34 PM
    iPhone Newbie... any advice??

yeah--get a blackberry!!
    LOLOLOL Just kidding, the iphone is nice, but it's really all about the apps. i have tons of them,,,, free and pay. One word of advice-- read the reviews, they'll almost never steer you wrong
    05-01-10 11:26 PM
    Thanx everyone for all of your help!!!!! I am even more excited now than ever!!!
    05-02-10 01:50 AM
    First of all, if you just got an Iphone from AT&T, no doubt it has 3.13 on it and you won't be able to jailbreak it until something comes out in the future. But from the perspective of should or should you not jailbreak, yes you should. There are so many apps out there that you can use.

05-02-10 11:35 AM
    Thanx everyone for all of your help!!!!! I am even more excited now than ever!!!
    Just wait till next month when OS 4 comes out, them you are going to be really excited. I know that I can't wait for it to hit myself.
    05-02-10 01:13 PM
    Just wait till next month when OS 4 comes out, them you are going to be really excited. I know that I can't wait for it to hit myself.
    Is OS 4 for all the iPhones? Or just the 3G and 3GS? and thanx again everyone!
    05-02-10 01:41 PM
    Is OS 4 for all the iPhones? Or just the 3G and 3GS? and thanx again everyone!
    Pretty sure it is for all phones, though the 3GS is the only one that will support muti-tasking. It will be free for 3GS users so there is nothing to worry about since you have the 3GS
    05-02-10 02:50 PM
    First of all, if you just got an Iphone from AT&T, no doubt it has 3.13 on it and you won't be able to jailbreak it until something comes out in the future. But from the perspective of should or should you not jailbreak, yes you should. There are so many apps out there that you can use.
    The future is now. http://forums.crackberry.com/f99/spi...leased-462942/
    05-02-10 10:19 PM
    You can actually jailbreak 3.1.3. you just need to downgrade by putting the 2g version of 3.1.2 on it. i did it on my new ipod touch which was originally had 3.1.3.
    05-02-10 11:18 PM
    I too, just got the iphone 3gs on friday nite. Now my gf wants to trade her bold for an iphone...lol So if anyone here wants to trade, im sure shes up for it... Im not a real hardcore business man, so the bold is more than i need.
    05-03-10 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD