My wife, daughter, and I use three Google calendars to plan our life. We have a browser tab always open to Google calendar, with each of our calendar accounts assigned a different color.

If my wife and I both got iPhones, could we sync this Google calendar setup to our iPhone calendars?

If not, is there a way to have a "family" calendar with two iPhones and two desktop computers all synching the same calendar?

Thank you for any answers!
    07-08-09 06:00 PM
    Using a PC or a Mac?
    07-08-09 06:13 PM
    Multiple PCs in multiple locations; no Macs.
    07-08-09 06:32 PM
    Multiple PCs in multiple locations; no Macs.
    Okay, when I get back from taking a walk with my kids I'll come up with a solution for this. On a Mac it's easy to sync Google calendars through iCal and that syncs right to your phone. I'll get back to ya in a couple hours when I'm done.
    07-08-09 06:36 PM
    Thanks a lot, Jeli!
    07-08-09 06:40 PM
    Loooks like there are two easy solutions, cause you know, there's always am app for that. Check out CalenGoo or SaiSuke in iTunes. You can preview what they do and read user reviews. I personally would try CalenGoo first as it seems more cleanly written then the other. Who knows though. Like I said check out the reviews

You'll love the 3GS.
    07-08-09 07:27 PM
    CalenGoo is perfect! Great suggestion! Thanks again, Jeli.

Now I have a new problem. I decided on the iPhone and the wife has put up major resistance because we have so many friends and family on Verizon. If I can't figure out a way to get around all our in-calling that we have working for us right now, I might have to use the Tour for a year and a half or so until the iPhone comes out for Verizon's LTE network.
    07-09-09 01:22 AM
    Well with AT&T you get rollover minutes.

You can also pay a little extra for nights and weekends to start at 7pm.

Family plan with rollover starts to really pay off after a few months. Once she starts using an iPhone she won't care anymore =) I would hate to be stuck with a Tour for a year and a half knowing what else is out there. Also the iPhone isn't guaranteed for Verizon even with LTE.
    Last edited by Jeli; 07-11-09 at 06:28 PM.
    07-09-09 03:14 AM
    Update: I talked my wife into leaving Verizon so we can get two iPhones. We are getting two black 16GB 3GS from the Apple store today!
    07-11-09 05:06 PM
    Awesome, congrats!
    07-11-09 05:39 PM
    I want to say thank's also because it works great for me. too
    07-11-09 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD