12-11-11 12:32 AM
29 12
tools
    Wasn't that just for the first month of sales? They allowed AppleCare purchases after the sale for a little while to allow pre purchasers to get it added to their account. A byproduct was it allowed all purchasers to add it after the sale. But I thought that had ended in November? I hope you're right though. That would be awesome for bignewt.
    Hmmm...idk xandermac. I'm just going by what the Apple Rep told me when I called them(approx11/23) about it a week before I actually purchased the AC+ on 11/30. Also when I was on the phone with the rep, she didn't specify if it was a limited time deal or anything like that.

Glad you like. Credit goes to AVT.

Sent from my MD276LL using Tapatalk
    nice, kudos AVT

(I still haven't though of one for myself)
    12-09-11 09:09 PM
    Ok Apple has 80 billion in cash, My question is how much of that is from cracked screens and replaced devices? We all know carriers don't offer insurance for the Iphone which means dishing out over $500 for a new 1. Any company to make a phone out of glass is clearly a money making strategy, Although I will get a few comments about "how it makes the screen clearer and gives it a much better display" Ok now explain the "Glass Back"? What does the back of the phone have to offer? NOTHING. Anything made out of glass breaks when it drops, So why make something that is pretty much guaranteed to fall at least once in its life time out of glass? (That's all it takes is 1 fall).
    So Mr. Troll, if my kid drops the playbook I bought him for Christmas and it lands on concrete it wont break? Then Rim must have used the same glass that Apple used on my Iphone cause I have dropped it about 5 or 6 times onto the shop floor "concrete" and it has not broken yet. There is an old saying Jonathank, if your not sure or don't know its best to stay quiet lest you open your mouth and prove your ignorance.
    12-09-11 10:02 PM
    Apple is well known for their attention to aesthetics; the glass back is just that; aesthetically appealing. Also a good suggestion: Don't drop your phone.
    lssanjose likes this.
    12-10-11 03:10 AM
    apple is allowing customer who purchased their iPhones to go to the apple store with a receipt and add AppleCare + until December 15th 2011.

I believe they have to look at the phone first, but you have 4 more days!
    12-11-11 12:32 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD