10-07-09 10:59 AM
30 12
tools
    For Shame Jayden!

Didn't you know about rule # 632,425,890,320 ?

"Thou Shalt Not Use Real Numbers in the Place of Fictitious Numbers."

In this case you should've said, "15 KAJILLION people", to avoid confusion.

C'mon Jayden, you know better than to expect people to read into posts!

Rofl... I just may do that next time. Lol.
    09-05-08 01:24 PM
    Apple's recent behaviour just illustrates that they are quickly becoming the new evil empire. They get away with things that even Microsoft didn't dream of doing.
    For a list of articles that illustrate this, head on over to http + sites.google.com/site/badapplecorp/
    10-01-09 02:58 PM
    Again, that's not quite correct.

The killswitch is in the hands of Apple, who no longer owns the phone.

BlackBerry remote wipe is NOT in the hands of RIM (BlackBerry) - it's in the hands of the IT of the company that owns the BlackBerry device.

If you have a privately owned Blackberry (on BIS), RIM cannot wipe your phone. It's not part of BIS. It is only part of BES, which, again, is owned and operated by the corporation that owns the Blackberry that's being wiped.

It's different.

(NOTE: The info I have on BIS and remote wipe has come from inquiries I've made into the subject. If this is wrong, someone please correct me).
    You are here-by corrected. RIM can remote wipe a BB that is on BIS.
    10-01-09 04:46 PM
    Sorry. If I had an iPhone, and Apple notified me of app problems, then asked permission to do a remote delete, I'd have no problem with it. Since they are secretive about it and appear willing to use it without notifying iPhone owners, I have a problem with that. It's my phone. I bought it. Don't touch it without my permission.

I don't quite understand why so many think this is acceptable behavior for Apple, but they'd scream bloody murder if Microsoft or Google did the same thing - you know, 'evil empire' and all.
    YES!! morecharacterssomesagegoesthrough
    10-04-09 12:44 PM
    correct me if I am wrong, did i just read that there was a $999 "I am rich" app? are you serious?
    10-07-09 10:59 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD