Could I get some opinions on this???
    06-25-09 09:16 PM
    lol its true.. since getting my 3gs ive had to charge it 3 times a day

i never touched my bold only when i got a email or txt

but then again bold didnt have any fun apps
    06-25-09 09:24 PM
    lol, i would almost say that a bb would cause ADD! when i used my bold, that dang email notifier would go off all day causing me to rush over to see what was coming in. now i can actually calmly wait for the email to come in. i will say that the berry's are used more for business, and iphones more for pleasure, but the iphone makes a heck of a case for itself in the business world as well.
    06-25-09 11:52 PM
    Could I get some opinions on this?
    Sounds to me like your friend is a hater . But in all honesty, it depends on the person who uses it that decides whether it's a toy or not. There are plenty of teenagers running about with Blackberrys and uses them primarily for texting, talking, and facebook.... and could care less about push email and editing word docs. Just like there are plenty of users who actually use the iPhone for business and productivity. I don't know when blackberries became sophisticated, I guess when the fart app came out for the Storm.
    06-26-09 02:31 PM
    I've cleaned this thread up a bit. Albeit, I don't like it, and I don't like it's tone.

Trust me, one more odd step, and it's closed/deleted...
    06-26-09 03:41 PM
    Just delete this thread, since obviously I cant start a mature discussion on peoples opinions, and yes i did post this here because who better to ask than people who have iphones...why would i ask blackberry stormers about the iphones...does that make sense? sorry this oven was too hot for someone. that wasnt the intention.
    06-26-09 04:01 PM
    Mature? Then try not begining a thread in the iphone section calling it "itoy" in the title, and then editing your first post over and over to hide what you originally said bashing the iphone, changing it to your "friend said," and now a 3rd or 4th variation.

No one including the mods are ignorant towards what you are trying to do here
    06-26-09 04:03 PM
    Mature? Then try not begining a thread in the iphone section calling it "itoy" in the title, and then editing your first post over and over to hide what you originally said bashing the iphone, changing it to your "friend said," and now a 3rd or 4th variation.

No one including the mods are ignorant towards what you are trying to do here
    lol you are the only ignorant one here because if you read one of the mods comments he specifically said he would clean up the chat. I did not edit my text. the moderators did, and i am fine with them doing that...because im sure they forsee ignorant people taking what i said the wrong way...and yeah i called it the iToy thats a common name for the phone, it just goes well with what the subject matter was, i could call it alot worse....

if there was an alternative name to blackberry storm that reffered to buisness i would nick name it as well....
    06-26-09 04:56 PM
    Yeah there is another name for the Storm........'Junk'

06-26-09 04:58 PM
    lI did not edit my text. the moderators did, and i am fine with them doing that...because im sure they forsee ignorant people taking what i said the wrong way...and yeah i called it the iToy thats a common name for the phone, it just goes well with what the subject matter was, i could call it alot worse....

if there was an alternative name to blackberry storm that reffered to buisness i would nick name it as well....
    Wow I wonder why they edited it, for fun?

As above, how bout we just call the Storm "BBjunk" for now then. But wait the rest of us here havent been that immature to have to resort to attempts at poorly disguised jabs at your phone choice, nor go into your forum subsection trying to start stuff.

Seriously, just go back to the Storm section if you have nothing intelligent to add to this sub-forum other than bashing the device.
    Last edited by stuaw11; 06-26-09 at 05:22 PM.
    06-26-09 05:18 PM
    Wow I wonder why they edited it, for fun?

As above, how bout we just call the Storm "BBjunk" for now then. But wait the rest of us here havent been that immature to have to resort to attempts at poorly disguised jabs at your phone choice, nor go into your forum subsection trying to start stuff.

Seriously, just go back to the Storm section if you have nothing intelligent to add to this sub-forum other than bashing the device.
    these forums arent always about adding intellegant information, these forums are meant for discussion, and the forum topic is a discussion topic, so get your facts straight i reside where i want.
    06-26-09 05:26 PM
    ^^ Wow.

CS do you go back and review what you type or just hit submit?

06-26-09 06:17 PM
    ^^ Wow.

CS do you go back and review what you type or just hit submit?

sometimes im in a hurry so i just press submit, sometimes i go back and review.
    06-26-09 06:26 PM
    Well comming from using many blackberrys , i have to say , i just enjoy using my iphone more , it is a better time killer , and for me , last longer then my storm did , the storm was boring and the same old UI was boring , the iphones isnt. And ugh , another blackberry user who has only used one side of the fence , calling the iphone an itoy, u say its a common name , thats because its people that havent used it . in this case the grass was WAY greener on the other side... I suggest you stop flapping your gums ( mean that in the nicest way possible ) and just go and try one , you may be susprised ...... i too was a die hard berry user ..... and well.. the iphone just worked better for me .
    06-26-09 07:08 PM
    I'd get one in a HEARTBEAT on Verizon...
    I use my touch all the time..
    Storm is just lacking..
    06-26-09 08:35 PM
    Yeah there is another name for the Storm........'Junk'

Oh wow, I though that was the actual device name. Had me fooled.
    06-26-09 08:52 PM
    Storm is the worst blackberry ever. Period.
    06-26-09 08:52 PM
    Well comming from using many blackberrys , i have to say , i just enjoy using my iphone more , it is a better time killer , and for me , last longer then my storm did , the storm was boring and the same old UI was boring , the iphones isnt. And ugh , another blackberry user who has only used one side of the fence , calling the iphone an itoy, u say its a common name , thats because its people that havent used it . in this case the grass was WAY greener on the other side... I suggest you stop flapping your gums ( mean that in the nicest way possible ) and just go and try one , you may be susprised ...... i too was a die hard berry user ..... and well.. the iphone just worked better for me .
    i was in the elevator with a co worker today who had the iphone and he loves it. my other co worker shows me cool tricks on hers all the time. So i dont doubt the iPhone is a good phoen. I KNOW it is....but if this makes you feel better...to make both sides of the fence even. We can call the it the Boreberry Storm and the iToy. lighten up, i know the phone is a good phone.
    06-26-09 08:57 PM
    i was in the elevator with a co worker today who had the iphone and he loves it. my other co worker shows me cool tricks on hers all the time. So i dont doubt the iPhone is a good phoen. I KNOW it is....but if this makes you feel better...to make both sides of the fence even. We can call the it the Boreberry Storm and the iToy. lighten up, i know the phone is a good phone.
    So that answers your own question. It is not just a solution to boredom, it is also a really good phone.
    06-26-09 09:01 PM
    So that answers your own question. It is not just a solution to boredom, it is also a really good phone.
    but i knew that it was a really good phone.....everyone knows that...but its not the only good phone out there ...so why is that psycho scorpio comparing it to the STORM. he is really crazy as this thread is mainly about the iPhone....yeah i would have an iphone and a blackberry storm really...one for its Consecutive consistancy(which is a good thing) and slick user interface.....and one for its fun and experimental adventure into the future of true business technology. It is only the beginning, and I dont doubt that we will see very high-tech devices owning the market coming from these two producers.
    06-26-09 09:29 PM
    but i knew that it was a really good phone.....everyone knows that...but its not the only good phone out there ...so why is that psycho scorpio comparing it to the STORM. he is really crazy as this thread is mainly about the iPhone....yeah i would have an iphone and a blackberry storm really...one for its Consecutive consistancy(which is a good thing) and slick user interface.....and one for its fun and experimental adventure into the future of true business technology. It is only the beginning, and I dont doubt that we will see very high-tech devices owning the market coming from these two producers.
    The iPhone will always be compared to the Storm because they are both touch screens. The fight will never end.

Which one is for consecutive consistency and a slick user interface and which is for fun and experimental adventure into the future of business technology? It sounds like you were talking about the iPhone with both statements.
    Last edited by avt123; 06-26-09 at 09:45 PM.
    06-26-09 09:36 PM
    Card Storm... your title is enough to make it sound like you are looking to pick fights... therefore you are the one that may be unable to start mature conversation.

It's an iPhone. No one is starting topics in the BlackBerry forums calling it the BoredBerry.

There is also an iPhone vs. BlackBerry thread in which you've already been participating in.

Closed.
    06-27-09 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD