Hey all-
    I was wondering if there was anyway to get the iPhone to hook up to my company's MSE server. They also use the BES (I'm obviously not very familiar with the workings of it), I am having a problem getting the Exchange account to be verified on the iPhone.

PLEASE HELP!!

Thanks,
    Matt
    03-16-10 03:09 PM
    still wondering if any one can shed some light on this.\

Thanks
    MF
    03-25-10 09:36 AM
    Your IT department would be the best course of action here.
    03-25-10 10:06 AM
    You need to have ActiveSync enabled for your account (which requires an Enterprise Exchange CAL). Once you do you should be able to just walk through the steps on the phone. The server name is the same as the one you'd use to access OWA and don't forget the domain (which is probably not the same as your email domain, check your computer when you log on, it should be there).
    03-25-10 02:39 PM
    You need to have ActiveSync enabled for your account (which requires an Enterprise Exchange CAL). Once you do you should be able to just walk through the steps on the phone. The server name is the same as the one you'd use to access OWA and don't forget the domain (which is probably not the same as your email domain, check your computer when you log on, it should be there).
    +2

10 char
    03-25-10 02:41 PM
    Also, if you can get to webmail, then on your iPhone setup your work email account as Exchange.

Username: enter your ID
    Password: enter your work account password
    Domain: enter your work email domain
    Server: enter webmail.workdomain.com

...you get the idea. Some servers do not use SSL, so you might have to turn that option off on your iPhone within the settings for this account that you're adding.
    03-26-10 07:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD