Hey everyone. I am considering switching to an iPhone when the new model rolls out. I wanted to know some of the popular forum sites for the iPhone. I appreciate your help.
    03-03-10 02:08 PM
    Here....
    03-03-10 02:10 PM
    Macrumors & Howard Forums are good as well as here.
    03-03-10 02:47 PM
    03-03-10 02:55 PM
    iPodtouchFans.com isn't too bad for iPhones and iPods. Although there are a lot more trolls and idiots on there now compared to last year.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-10 03:04 PM
    You might as well just hang around here. You'll find a lot more knowledgeable users around here.
    03-03-10 03:06 PM
    And how could we forget about TiPb.com ?

www.tipb.com
    03-03-10 03:18 PM
    Here....
    Hehe. I knew someone would mention CB. Yes this is an awesome site, however, I think this site is ever so slightly geared more for Crack addicts. Not that that's a bad thing.
    03-03-10 03:27 PM
    03-03-10 04:33 PM
    You might as well just hang around here. You'll find a lot more knowledgeable users around here.
    That's true, but it's probably easier to stay up-to-date on iPhone related stuff on a forum dedicated to Apple and the iPhone OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-10 05:14 PM
    I would suggest modmyi.com and theiphoneblog
    03-03-10 06:16 PM
    modmyi.com is pretty good more "iphone addicts" I guess you could say. Just like crackberry addicts, that site is more in depth for jailbreaking, and modding your iphone. Very help info, ssh didnt take too long to catch onto and run. I like this site since it seems basic iphone information, nothing too in depth.

My iphone: jailbroken, unlocked, installous (cracked apps) various mods, cydia apps, and a few tweaks.... picked up many from modmyi site,
    03-03-10 07:11 PM

My iphone: jailbroken, unlocked, installous (cracked apps) various mods, cydia apps, and a few tweaks.... picked up many from modmyi site,
    Lol...Installous and appulo.us are awsome..They go almost the entire collection of apps from appstore for free...both the paid and free apps..
    Although, i notice alot of people will come with an excuse saying that theyre only testing the apps before paying them...i just find that hard to believe sometimes..
    03-04-10 07:33 AM
    Appulo.us site is no longer hosting 'cracked' applications/games anymore
    and what I have read, Installous(Apptracker) is on it's few weeks of
    operation...
    03-04-10 09:06 AM
    installous has been pretty solid, basically have all the apps I need for the most part. Saved some money doing so, although not all of them upload into itunes, but its not that big of a deal, just save the download list.
    03-04-10 09:45 AM
    Appulo.us site is no longer hosting 'cracked' applications/games anymore
    and what I have read, Installous(Apptracker) is on it's few weeks of
    operation...
    shoot...i was downloading apps from that site less than 2months back. I just got all my .ipa files backed up and normally installed through itunes using appsync 3.0. But i wasnt aware they shut down...that sucks. I guess there are other alternatives but this one just so easy and user friendly. Going to miss it.
    03-04-10 03:48 PM
    Hey everyone. I am considering switching to an iPhone when the new model rolls out. I wanted to know some of the popular forum sites for the iPhone. I appreciate your help.
    This one is the best if you ask me. Tipb is okay but the community there is no where near as strong as it is here.
    03-04-10 04:48 PM
    There are no good iPhone forums anymore. They're all just full of little kids who are too poor to afford a $1 app or people that can't seem to live without theming the crap out of their devices.
    03-04-10 05:54 PM
    lol... this site is pretty good, its not really die hard iphone people...more helpful I think
    03-04-10 08:11 PM
    Although, i notice alot of people will come with an excuse saying that theyre only testing the apps before paying them...i just find that hard to believe sometimes..
    Right, like people testing Music and Movies from The Pirate Bay. LMAO
    03-05-10 01:42 AM
    I pretty much just use CB for iPhone forums but I do use the iPhoneblog once in awhile too
    03-05-10 11:29 AM
    Right, like people testing Music and Movies from The Pirate Bay. LMAO
    In the beginning everyone has good intentions, but once they learn about the dark side of the force they change...Forever!

Besides, i use isohunt.com instead. Which reminds me, didn't the folks at Piratebay plan to setup their own country where they can setup their servers?
    Last edited by bushako; 03-05-10 at 04:44 PM.
    03-05-10 04:41 PM
    In the beginning everyone has good intentions, but once they learn about the dark side of the force they change...Forever!

Besides, i use isohunt.com instead. Which reminds me, didn't the folks at Piratebay plan to setup their own country where they can setup their servers?
    No I think that they are in Sweden or something like that. I know that they are not in the US so they do not have to go by the same laws that they would if they were here.
    03-06-10 12:12 AM
    No I think that they are in Sweden or something like that. I know that they are not in the US so they do not have to go by the same laws that they would if they were here.
    yea well either way i hope they dont suffer the same fate as mininova.org and the various other torrent sites.
    03-06-10 06:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD