Played around with my buddies IPHONE last night, and the Facebook app is better than the computer app. it makes me want one now. the software is so smooth and nice. i hope VERIZON gets this phone soon ...bye bye BB.
    01-01-10 05:55 PM
    Facebook has a computer app?
    01-01-10 08:10 PM
    How is the iPhone app better than the web experience on a PC/Mac? I mean it's hard to imagine that a social media app has a better experience on a mobile device than the native website.
    01-01-10 08:23 PM
    trust me its not, its better than the BB app i will agree but the web version is most certainly easier and better
    01-01-10 08:48 PM
    iPhone/iPod Touch version of FB definitely is a lot better than the BB version but obviously not better than the full web version.
    01-02-10 10:48 AM
    Well its not tough for the FB app on iPhone to be better than the BB app, the BB app is horrid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-10 11:27 AM
    What specifically is so much better?

Can you add new friends using it?
    Can you hide things from the news feed using it? (ex: mafia wars, farmville, etc)

What can you do with the iphone app that you can't do with the Blackberry app?

01-02-10 02:09 PM
    What specifically is so much better?

Can you add new friends using it?
    Can you hide things from the news feed using it? (ex: mafia wars, farmville, etc)

What can you do with the iphone app that you can't do with the Blackberry app?

just off the top of my head it's about 1000000x faster, it has fb chat, you can add friends. Overall the UI is much better.

01-02-10 02:47 PM
    its less cluter on the itouch app thats the only thing and you see only what you want but its way better then the BB one it kicks it A&& all over i dont understand why the developer for the bb app couldnt take some ideas form the iphone/itouch app. lets keep our fingers crossed for this to be updated in the future. Also i dont think that i would switch to the iphone when it comes to verizon one of the guys at work has an iphone and its always dying and so is my itouch to each his own but rember you cant carry a spare batt for the iphone like you can for bb..
    01-02-10 02:52 PM
    Thread smells like a rant and rave....
    01-02-10 03:39 PM
    OP you are smoking crack
    But like everyone else says its obviously better than the BB app, I was playing with my buddys iphone just the other day, But the actual website not a chance!
    Last edited by CB.Mike-D; 01-02-10 at 03:55 PM.
    01-02-10 03:53 PM
    Can FB on the iPod it run in the background? Does it have push notifications?
    01-02-10 03:59 PM
    Also i dont think that i would switch to the iphone when it comes to verizon one of the guys at work has an iphone and its always dying and so is my itouch to each his own but rember you cant carry a spare batt for the iphone like you can for bb..
    Actually not true you can and I do but hardly ever need it.. my 3G S battery lasts pretty much all day with decent use.
    01-03-10 04:36 PM
    Was this thread originally started in the iPhone forum? If not, Mods, just because the word "iPhone" is mention in a thread doesn't mean you need to move it into the iPhone subforum. These are Storm owners discussing an app on a different platform that is better than their own platforms app. This sounds like it should still be in the Storm forums.
    01-03-10 04:49 PM
    but rember you cant carry a spare batt for the iphone like you can for bb..
    Just because the battery isn't removable doesn't mean there aren't any other extended battery options.
    01-03-10 04:51 PM
    i had a bb storm and the fb app sucked on it. The iphone app is much easier to use. Actually, every app on the iphone is much better than the blackberry app.
    01-03-10 07:37 PM
    one of the guys at work has an iphone and its always dying and so is my itouch to each his own but rember you cant carry a spare batt for the iphone like you can for bb..
    Who carries a spare battery around?
    Maybe on long trips or vacations but for everyday use?
    01-04-10 04:51 AM
    Wait is the OP really saying the the iphone app is better then the full web? Or did they mean better then the bb app. This thread is confusing.
    01-04-10 06:22 PM
    its about the same as the web, its much better than the android app thats for sure
    01-05-10 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD