What good is "the fastest" network if you can neither make calls or use their data?
    You got me there.
    06-08-09 01:23 PM
    they are really making ATT look bad in this conference.
    Indeed they are... Particularly on the MMS issue... AT&T had blamed Apple basically at every turn for why the MMS couldn't be enabled on an iPhone account. Now Apple is releasing it and AT&T is not supporting it at release... It's such a joke. Basically I'd assume AT&T is figuring out a way to price it so they can leach just a little bit more out of all of us.
    Last edited by sandos; 06-08-09 at 01:41 PM.
    06-08-09 01:34 PM
    OS 3.0 to be released June 17. Maybe onthelowlow is on vacation till then?
    06-08-09 01:44 PM
    New iPhone coming... 3GS

EDIT: S for speed... But the form factor doesn't change at all.
    Last edited by sandos; 06-08-09 at 01:49 PM.
    06-08-09 01:47 PM
    they really didn't make much changes from the original 3g to the 3gs...i think it would be a waste to upgrade to a 3gs if you already have a 3g...besides i'm sure there's an app for the new features...
    06-08-09 02:01 PM
    Not upgrading from the 3G to 3Gs. My Storm is more of an upgrade!
    06-08-09 02:03 PM
    Well looks like it was all just a big joke.
    06-08-09 02:06 PM
    VERY LAME. And no Verizon...as I suspected. What a waste of 2 hours...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 02:06 PM
    Well looks like it was all just a big joke.
    Not really. They said that there was a new device Iphone 3GS. They did not say who will be carring it. As the week goes on we will find out for sure. Ony a 1 and a half weeks till release.
    06-08-09 02:07 PM
    I certainly hope nobody actually believed that guy? It has been amusing reading all the posts.
    06-08-09 02:07 PM
    They just made that iPhone more enticing for people that don't have it yet.
    06-08-09 02:08 PM
    Not really. They said that there was a new device Iphone 3GS. They did not say who will be carring it. As the week goes on we will find out for sure. Ony a 1 and a half weeks till release.
    "12:00 pm Those are AT&T prices for new and qualifying customers; may vary elsewhere. Comes in black and white, as before."

Thats the only hint, if that, I saw that could lead a possibility of it coming to another carrier. Or could just be reading in to way too much.
    06-08-09 02:09 PM
    Seriously. I watched that whole damn conference waiting to hear it was coming to Verizon. Bummer. Now the question is whether or not to switch.
    06-08-09 02:10 PM
    So I'm completely frustrated. Yes, I believed him, only because I had a small glimmer of hope a Verizon iphone would be released. I feel like an ***** for telling everyone at my work something might be released today. I even had an apology planned out, but I think we deserve an explanation from onthelowlow...
    06-08-09 02:11 PM
    Wonder if we'll ever see thenamelessone or onthelowlow post here again under those names?

Hope they got their cheap thrills. As for me, I could have cared less since I already have an iPhone 3G. I would have liked to have dropped AT&T to go back to VZW.

Oh well. To onthelowlow:

To all I know you have heard the saying "The proof is in the pudding". Just be patient we basically have only 3 more days. As far as the hush hush on the VZW Iphone. What did you really expect. There have been a couple of places recently who are putting out information also. I can only reveal so much as you already know, but I have no reason to come on the forum and waste my time to type up a false rumor to get you and everyone else all excited. just like you I want the iphone on Verizon. So see ya Monday and I will be accepting all apologies graciously. WWDC will have some surprises for you all. Mark my words
    Not today.
    They just made that iPhone more enticing for people that don't have it yet.
    Absolutely, with the Iphone 3g now being priced at $99 I think some of the other smartphones are gonna have to drop there prices.
    Seriously. I watched that whole damn conference waiting to hear it was coming to Verizon. Bummer. Now the question is whether or not to switch.
    Not worth the switch IMO, especially after seeing that ATT isnt supporting MMS (at launch) or tethering. Plus the contract runs out next year, so who knows...
    06-08-09 02:12 PM
    So I'm completely frustrated. Yes, I believed him, only because I had a small glimmer of hope a Verizon iphone would be released. I feel like an ***** for telling everyone at my work something might be released today. I even had an apology planned out, but I think we deserve an explanation from onthelowlow...
    No we don't. These situations quickly weed out the trash from the forums. I've enjoyed posting with everyone in this thread, and look forward to doing so in the future.
    06-08-09 02:12 PM
    No iphone for Verizon today
    06-08-09 02:17 PM
    No we don't. These situations quickly weed out the trash from the forums. I've enjoyed posting with everyone in this thread, and look forward to doing so in the future.
    Agreed 100%
    06-08-09 02:18 PM
    Too lazy to look it up right now, but the 3GS is just faster? Processor faster or data speed faster?

06-08-09 02:19 PM
    Too lazy to look it up right now, but the 3GS is just faster? Processor faster or data speed faster?

and it has video camera capabilities
    06-08-09 02:22 PM
    and it has video camera capabilities
    That's cool I guess but which speed was it, processor or data?
    I'm guessing data since ATT is upgrading their network.
    06-08-09 02:24 PM
    No iphone for Verizon today
    lol...this thread was ridiculous from the start...I mean didn't the EXCLUSIVITY contract between AT&T and Apple to 2010 mean anything to anyone?
    06-08-09 02:26 PM
    lol...this thread was ridiculous from the start...I mean didn't the EXCLUSIVITY contract between AT&T and Apple to 2010 mean anything to anyone?
    Some people on hear/read what they want.

06-08-09 02:29 PM
548 ... 1415161718 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD