You know as much as I want or wanted the iPhone, Palm and their webOS really have something interesting. I'm curious when Palm is going to have something for Verizon with their new WebOS.
    Last edited by chillson1386; 06-07-09 at 10:17 PM.
    06-07-09 10:15 PM
    You know as much as I want or wanted the iPhone, Palm and their webOS really have something interesting. I'm curious when Palm is going to have something for Verizon with their new WebOS.
    That is a good point. I had gotten excited when VZW's CEO announced that the Pam Pre would be with VZW within 6 months. My excitement withered when I heard Sprint's CEO indicate Sprint's exclusivity to be longer than 6 months (and did not reveal an end date).
    06-08-09 07:17 AM
    Can I ask what onthelowlow posting would do? If he is right he is right. If he is BSing then thats it too. Regardless if he posts or not. Besides what do you think he would post besides what he has already said in every reply. According to him we should know today during Apple's Keynote. Lets see what happens.
    06-08-09 08:02 AM
    That is a good point. I had gotten excited when VZW's CEO announced that the Pam Pre would be with VZW within 6 months. My excitement withered when I heard Sprint's CEO indicate Sprint's exclusivity to be longer than 6 months (and did not reveal an end date).
    Actually I believe Sprint's CEO said that the exclusivity of the Pre would last until the end of the year...so, basically 6 mos from now...I think Verizon will have a WebOs device some time next year just like at&t will have with the Eos, who knows...

As for the iPhone, hey I would love to have it on Verizon...would I trade in my blackberry for one, I'm not sure...I'm new to BB and I just absolutely love it...in any case, today is the moment of truth...my guess is that there will be no announcement on a Verizon iPhone...I really would hope that the OP isn't yanking our chains around here, that would just be mean...
    06-08-09 08:02 AM
    Onthelowlow-
    While I do agree with several who have posted here, it would be nice if you just state a few words on this thread. Just to help us know you are who you say you are. Looking forward to tomorrow. Crossing my fingers for a Verizon iphone.
    He doesnt need to say anymore, WWDC is in a few hours and we will all know if he is telling the truth or not. Cnet will be blogging all day from there and im sure many others will be too.
    06-08-09 08:36 AM
    I think vzw won't get it until 2010 when the lte network comes out but i'll be checking here once in a while to see if the OP says anything else

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 09:29 AM
    Maybe the OP meant that the new iPhone would be coming to Sprint?
    06-08-09 10:06 AM
    The apple store is now closed........let the fun begin!!!
    06-08-09 10:54 AM
    I guess we will find out in an hour or so what the deal is...i'm not really expecting anything but disappointment...
    06-08-09 11:24 AM
    I guess we will find out in an hour or so what the deal is...i'm not really expecting anything but disappointment...
    I learned at a young age not to get my hopes up for anything. I plan for the future but I live my life day by day.
    06-08-09 11:31 AM
    A nice site for you button mashers. This auto refreshes too.

9to5mac.com Livepanel - iPhone 3.0 Event
    06-08-09 11:43 AM
    I wonder what onthelowlow is doing right now? Getting ready to wait in line at the AT&T store for the next generation iPhone?
    06-08-09 11:44 AM
    I wonder what onthelowlow is doing right now? Getting ready to wait in line at the AT&T store for the next generation iPhone?
    I really expected him to be online right now....
    06-08-09 12:13 PM
    dont look like its gonna happen. oh well
    06-08-09 01:00 PM
    Onthelowlow,

Can you hear my iPhone now?
    06-08-09 01:05 PM
    Doubt its gonna happen, but to any one else thats following their presentation, they are killing it with their 3.0 update and haven't even discussed the new iPhone yet.
    06-08-09 01:08 PM
    Doubt its gonna happen, but to any one else thats following their presentation, they are killing it with their 3.0 update and haven't even discussed the new iPhone yet.
    It's a coming. After we hear about all of the no AT&T items - no tethering, no MMS until Summer...
    06-08-09 01:10 PM
    Once they get done with the changes to 3.0 they will move to the new devices. So far it does not look good on the OS part. Some new changes tho.
    06-08-09 01:12 PM
    Once they get done with the changes to 3.0 they will move to the new devices. So far it does not look good on the OS part. Some new changes tho.
    What do you mean?
    06-08-09 01:14 PM
    they are really making ATT look bad in this conference.
    06-08-09 01:15 PM
    Sorry if you guys feel like I have left you hanging been out of town on business. My words still have not changed. You will all see come the announcements at WWDC. I have no updated news to post besides what I have already given you. I was informed that their will be one big surprise regarding the Iphone coming to Verizon but was not given anymore than that. I have heard the rumblings as you all have about the Storm 2 coming soon. Wait as the new Iphone which is already being passed around between execs, will be on Verizon in July. Mark my words and this thread, as I will definitely be back to gloat on the 8th of June.
    We're here, buddy. Where are you and that new iPhone announcement?
    06-08-09 01:16 PM
    Ya I cant believe ATT isnt gonna support MMS at launch or tethering. IF and im just speculating it does come to Verizon this year (im still iffy about it) it has to partially be because of these reasons.
    06-08-09 01:17 PM
    they are really making ATT look bad in this conference.
    how so? Can you explain?? thx
    06-08-09 01:17 PM
    What do you mean?
    For ATT they wont have MMS support till the end of the summer. From what I have read on many forums, this sounds like a big big issue. That is why I made the comment I did.

Don't get me wrong. There are slot of changes to are plus. You can wipe your phone if it is stolen or lost by going to a website. You can loacte it with the same website. If it is in you home you can send a command to it to play a sound even on quit. There are alot of changes to it but for me the MMS is a must have.
    06-08-09 01:19 PM
    For ATT they wont have MMS support till the end of the summer. From what I have read on many forums, this sounds like a big big issue. That is why I made the comment I did.

Don't get me wrong. There are slot of changes to are plus. You can wipe your phone if it is stolen or lost by going to a website. You can loacte it with the same website. If it is in you home you can send a command to it to play a sound even on quit. There are alot of changes to it but for me the MMS is a must have.
    What good is "the fastest" network if you can neither make calls or use their data?
    06-08-09 01:20 PM
548 ... 1314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD