I can see Apple waiting another 2 years for VZW to get their LTE act together. Apple would like LTE to be available in all major cities and locations before offering a VZW phone not just a handful.

Apple is known for being a patient company.
    06-01-09 11:26 AM
    Well the guy deff had my hopes up, but we'll deff know this week leading up to WWDC. If nothing is announced then we all know what it is.
    06-01-09 11:26 AM
    06-01-09 02:13 PM
    Onthelowlow - can you respond to people saying you were banned from the IPhone Blog rumors? I probably have invested too much emotion into a possible Verizon iphone release and I sure don't want to be let down...
    06-01-09 04:45 PM
    Onthelowlow - can you respond to people saying you were banned from the IPhone Blog rumors? I probably have invested too much emotion into a possible Verizon iphone release and I sure don't want to be let down...
    Haha I am in the same boat as you. I am talking myself out of fully believing this but it will still suck to hear this was a bunch of bull. All we can do is wait though and hope Steve gives us a "Oh and one more thing" like he loves to do.
    06-01-09 06:00 PM
    Like I said before. I am not trying to be a troll. I want this phone more than most people on verizon. I am just letting people know the info I have found. I should have never gone to google and started searching around. Ignorance is bliss. That being said. If onthelowlow is correct, then my apologies.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 06:49 PM
    I will be the first to apologize, but I am also a bit leery. Like most folks here, I too am rabid for the iPhone.
    06-01-09 07:32 PM
    I should have never gone to google and started searching around. Ignorance is bliss.
    Haha. I did exactly the same thing and found the same info. I was also bummed but hopefully all turns out to be true.
    06-01-09 07:34 PM
    The only reason that I was banned was because I guess you cannot have 2 different names under any 1 account. That is what happened as I had to change my name on these forums to protect myself from being caught up. That is the only reason they banned me. I was showed how I could re-activate my account but there was no need to go through the hassle.

So everything that I have told you is legit. You will see in 6.5 days and counting
    06-01-09 07:41 PM
    not to be a troll.....but on theiphoneblog there is a thread talking about this thread on crackberry. the mod said that one of the two posters saying they having inside info was banned from their site for creating multiple user names and starting up rumors. take it for what you will. just dont want anyone to have their hopes and dreams crushed. I myself still want to believe this is going to happen. so my apologies to the person posting this info if it is indeed true and not false.
    Then anyone who post news/rumors should be banned?
    06-01-09 07:41 PM
    So everything that I have told you is legit. You will see in 6.5 days and counting
    Glad to see you are sticking to your story. I for one hope that it is true because I have been waiting and hoping for a Verizon iPhone for a while now. Haha, I even started a petition a while ago at I would buy a Verizon iPhone - The Petition Site
    06-01-09 07:54 PM
    I agree with you scandalex. I didn't know to the extent that he was posting. if that were the case we wouldn't have these forums. Once again onthelowlow, my apologies. Just the fact that you came back into this forum to clear your name makes me think this is all legit. What I am really wondering is what the change is to the phone.

06-01-09 07:56 PM
    I agree with you scandalex. I didn't know to the extent that he was posting. if that were the case we wouldn't have these forums. Once again onthelowlow, my apologies. Just the fact that you came back into this forum to clear your name makes me think this is all legit. What I am really wondering is what the change is to the phone.

onthelowlow has come back several times. Most people that post BS don't come back after their initial post. Not saying that onthelowlow is speaking the truth; none of would have any way of knowing that- just pointing out that he has continued to be around.

This same thing has also happened with other members who've posted news/rumors that the masses decided was a lie. NOW whenever that member post something, everyone wants to hang on their every word.

I'll never be that person that puts that much faith in one persons set of words. When it happens, it happens and not because so & so said it would.
    06-01-09 08:33 PM
    Glad to see you are sticking to your story. I for one hope that it is true because I have been waiting and hoping for a Verizon iPhone for a while now. Haha, I even started a petition a while ago at I would buy a Verizon iPhone - The Petition Site
    I appreciate the confidence.
    06-01-09 09:41 PM
    Hmph, is there anything else you can tell us about the Verizon Iphone? I'm just curious how Apple is getting away with those exclusive rights with At&t. I mean, did they buy them out or is this device so different from the Iphone right now that it's not considered in that realm of phone?
    06-01-09 09:52 PM
    Can you confirm or deny if VZW will nix Rhapsody for his "verizon iphone". This will let me know everything I need to know.
    06-01-09 10:09 PM
    Can you confirm or deny if VZW will nix Rhapsody for his "verizon iphone". This will let me know everything I need to know.
    I would not see why Apple would allow it to be on their phone when they sell music via iTunes. I think VZW would concede that, don't you?
    06-01-09 11:37 PM
    I would not see why Apple would allow it to be on their phone when they sell music via iTunes. I think VZW would concede that, don't you?
    As hard as I try, I cant imagine Verizon giving up Rhapsody for iTunes.
    06-02-09 12:12 AM
    As hard as I try, I cant imagine Verizon giving up Rhapsody for iTunes.
    Based on Apples history of wanting to control as much as possible I wonder if something of that would make them skip VZW as a carrier.
    06-02-09 07:49 AM
    I hope you are right, as more competition means better phones for "us" VZW customers. Especially with regards to the STORM, this would KILL IT!
    Nah it wouldn't kill it. A lot of people don't want an iphone; for what ever
    the reason may be. I saw a guys iphone with the new upgraded
    software and he took a vid of someone the way he modified the vid
    I was sitting there going ohhh man wow. Would I get one
    ummmmm maybe I dunno. Right now I am refusing to be like
    everyone else in my minds eye. Everone has a friggin
    iphone. It is sweet I have to say.
    If they come out with an LTE version before anyone else.
    Then I would be all over it.
    06-02-09 09:15 AM
    Based on Apples history of wanting to control as much as possible I wonder if something of that would make them skip VZW as a carrier.
    Money talks and BS walks it is all about the dolla.
    Hey the iphone has been on AT&T for how long and
    VAW is still the #1 carrier. Ummmmmm think again.
    AAPL has to be salivating.More users more mone.
    How many of those 80 million users would
    potentially switch to an iphone...
    40million
    06-02-09 09:21 AM
    Trust me on this, Apple WILL NOT let anyone touch anything of theirs let alone an iPhone without iTunes. VZW wants an iPhone "lite version" it will not be with Rhapsody but iTunes!
    06-02-09 09:46 AM
    Everone has a friggin
    iphone.
    The same can be said about BBs, infact there are more people with BBs. So I guess you are like everyone else anyways? Buying a phone doesn't make you a follower or like someone else. If you like the device that's all that matters.

06-02-09 09:50 AM
    Trust me on this, Apple WILL NOT let anyone touch anything of theirs let alone an iPhone without iTunes. VZW wants an iPhone "lite version" it will not be with Rhapsody but iTunes!
    Maybe this time they will both be not too stupid to let each other get in the way.
    Did that make sense.............?
    06-02-09 10:06 AM
    The same can be said about BBs, infact there are more people with BBs. So I guess you are like everyone else anyways? Buying a phone doesn't make you a follower or like someone else. If you like the device that's all that matters.

Ok darn it I'm going back to win mo.
    I wanted the BB Storm because of the screen
    real estate.
    Ok and I am not about to knock the device. It does make
    me salivate. But the iphone seems so darned trendy; don't go there........
    06-02-09 10:08 AM
548 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD