OK so I have a bb bold and am upgrading to a iphone 3G. Do I need to change my data plan to the iphone immediatley (thus getting the protation charges) or can I just use my bb data plan until the end of my billing cycle which is 11/08/2009?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 07:27 AM
    I have heard you cant use a iPhone data plan on a BB but you could vice versa (so yes in your case you should be fine). When you get the new device, just pop in your sim and see if you can get on Safari, if you can, Great! if not, then call Customer Care and switch the data plans.... both plans cost the same, so i dont see the pro-rated charges effecting your bill.
    10-15-09 09:22 AM
    I have heard you cant use a iPhone data plan on a BB but you could vice versa (so yes in your case you should be fine). When you get the new device, just pop in your sim and see if you can get on Safari, if you can, Great! if not, then call Customer Care and switch the data plans.... both plans cost the same, so i dont see the pro-rated charges effecting your bill.
    awesome, thank you for the quick reply. I will be getting it sometime tonight around 3-4PM so i will give everyone an update (if i can lol)

10-15-09 10:27 AM
    Ok so having a problem. Got my iphone today and it was being used on t mobile. I reinstalled everything to att. I insert my sim card and it says invalid sim???

10-15-09 06:16 PM
    call ATT and let them know what's going on. They should be able to either crack it from their computers, or tell you some sort of key sequence to make to get it working again.
    10-20-09 03:48 PM
    working? what was wrong?
    10-28-09 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD