10-05-09 06:09 PM
    That's pretty cool, I'm eligible for a new phone I think. Would be nice to get the iphone.
    10-05-09 06:19 PM
    ...it's about time for the AT&T bubble on the iPhone to be popped! Rumor has it that the V-Store is next. FWIW, while paying my bill at the AT&T store, I toyed with the iPhone 3Gs again. THe only thing that is holding me back is the hope for a a release of a 32GB Micro SD card. If that doesn't happen,...and or if it does and the price is not worth the ROI,..I'll park my BB Bold and get an iPhone 3Gs 32GB.
    10-05-09 11:43 PM
    I was thinking about though and I'm just going to hold off...as much as I like iPhones despite issues with the battery, one thing that remains a problem, even with the GSM version is unlocking. This is by far the number one reason why I can't/won't get an iPhone.

When I went to the Philippines a couple months back, I went with my Telus phone and a Rogers phone that I unlocked like the day before I was to leave. Had I not brought that unlocked GSM phone I would have been royally screwed. Apple needs to get the plug out their *** and allow iPhones to be unlocked for travelers.
    10-06-09 07:48 AM
    Bye bye Storm
    10-06-09 12:47 PM
    Bye bye Storm
    exactly

now i hope it doesnt have the ridiculous price plan like rogers has lol
    10-06-09 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD