I thought for sure that with the iPods being so many different colors that apple would offer more for the iPhone. I'd personally love a red iPhone. But with the complications with the white one I sort of wonder whether there is less of a chance now. Maybe there was never really a chance. So thoughts? Is it worth it for apple to offer more then just two colors? If they did which color would you most want?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-10 10:13 AM
    I don't think Apple ever had plans to make them
    in many different colors. I don't even see them
    coming out with a 3rd color either. It would be
    too much. With the iPods, it is a lot easier and
    doesn't cost as much. Besides, most users add
    cases to their iPhone devices in which they can
    get the color they like.

I like the two choices and don't think they need
    or should add more colors.
    07-18-10 10:51 AM
    ipods are "toys" so to speak., iphones are 'telephones, so i dont think its practical to have in mutiple colors like that, especially since apple was marketing the iphone to be a 'business & personal use telephone.

i dont know how "professional" one would look with a baby pink phone (i dont think my patients would take me seriously LOL)

thats just my guess;i could be wrong lol.

if they had color choices id like to see baby pink, hot pink and purple, mebbe lime green too hehe
    07-18-10 10:53 AM
    I guess Im old school, I like the black. Besides, as Duvi stated, almost all users will put a case on it anyway.
    07-18-10 10:58 AM
    I would get a red one.
    07-18-10 06:06 PM
    I kinda on the fence on this one. Most of me thinks that black and white are fine and it sets Apple apart from RIM in yet another way. But on the other hand one of the things I miss about other phones in general are the color choices that are available on other phones. I had my wish I would want a brushed aluminum job that matches my macook.
    07-18-10 07:05 PM
    If there had to be one, I think it would
    have to be red for the ladies. Maybe
    a Valentines edition iPhone. The Apple
    Genius at the store was telling me
    about ColorWare as if I didn't already
    know about it.
    07-18-10 07:29 PM
    If there had to be one, I think it would
    have to be red for the ladies. Maybe
    a Valentines edition iPhone. The Apple
    Genius at the store was telling me
    about ColorWare as if I didn't already
    know about it.
    Yeah I saw there are sites like that. They offer to change your iPhone to a different color but it costs 260-280$. You can get your phone painted pretty much any color you wanted. You also have to be willing to send in your iPhone, and I think its like 2 weeks or so. But it is an option.
    07-18-10 09:31 PM
    ipods are "toys" so to speak., iphones are 'telephones, so i dont think its practical to have in mutiple colors like that, especially since apple was marketing the iphone to be a 'business & personal use telephone.

i dont know how "professional" one would look with a baby pink phone (i dont think my patients would take me seriously LOL)

thats just my guess;i could be wrong lol.

if they had color choices id like to see baby pink, hot pink and purple, mebbe lime green too hehe
    Wouldn't it be up to the "professional" to choose a phone that would make them look professional? So even if Apple ever did come out with multiple color phones it is up to the individual to choose their color, right? And when has Apple marketed the iPhone as a Business Casual phone?
    07-18-10 10:37 PM
    Just throwing this out there.... HOW ABOUT A RED IPHONE FOR THE LTE VERIZON IPHONE LAUNCH ?!?!
    07-18-10 10:57 PM
    I think red would be awesome. Considering how stupid the white looks on the iPhone 4 (not that I was ever that fond of white anyway...), they should just dump it and go with red! If they did red and put it on VZW LTE I might just go for it!
    07-18-10 11:55 PM
    Good to see that I am not the only one. I doubt it will happen, but I do hope that red one comes. I know they'll prolly stick with white/black but guy can hope.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-10 01:43 AM
    Wouldn't it be up to the "professional" to choose a phone that would make them look professional? So even if Apple ever did come out with multiple color phones it is up to the individual to choose their color, right? And when has Apple marketed the iPhone as a Business Casual phone?
    the question was "what color would you want if it was offered"...

just because i want a baby pink phone doesnt mean id get one..

they only marketed it as a "PHONE" or should i say a "3 in 1 device".. left up to interpretation, however many out there were comparing it to blackberry in the "professional/business" markets..thats all

chill. lol
    07-19-10 04:30 PM
    the question was "what color would you want if it was offered"...

just because i want a baby pink phone doesnt mean id get one..

they only marketed it as a "PHONE" or should i say a "3 in 1 device".. left up to interpretation, however many out there were comparing it to blackberry in the "professional/business" markets..thats all

chill. lol
    My post was nowhere near showing rage or me being upset. I simply asked you 2 questions which you answered. Don't insist on me needing to "chill" when it is unnecessary.
    07-19-10 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD