03-27-10 03:11 PM
    Interesting story. Thanks for the link.
    03-28-10 03:06 AM
    Thanks man
    03-28-10 08:41 AM
    Thanks for sharing.

I completely know how the author feels - I have a Canon Rebel that I've had for a while, and what does it do? Sit on the shelf and collect dust.
    I would always just use my BlackBerry because it was so much more convenient. And I just got an iPhone a week ago, and I use that camera ALL THE TIME. It's so...fun.
    03-28-10 05:05 PM
    Yea I just took this sweet *** pic today and modified it with Lo-Mob. Check it out here Welcome to Flickr!
    03-28-10 05:13 PM
    Yea I just took this sweet *** pic today and modified it with Lo-Mob. Check it out here Welcome to Flickr!
    Awesome pic.

Besides Lo-Mob, what would you say are the best camera apps to download?
    03-28-10 05:21 PM
    Awesome pic.

Besides Lo-Mob, what would you say are the best camera apps to download?
    Thanks a lot. Umm as far as picture apps I only use Lo-Mob and toonpaint, I'm just an amature, but I do live making my pics look awesome with the iPhone. I would say just go in the app store and get lost. I'm sure there is some unfounded treasure I haven't discovered yet. I'm just partial to Lo-Mob. This app let's me send my pics straight to flickr, facebook, and twitter. It works with other social networking sites but that's all I really use.
    03-28-10 05:31 PM
    I have a digital cam I thought I was going to use... well, I've used it maybe three times in the past two years, Christmas twice and my son's bday once.
    03-28-10 06:41 PM
    Send it to me!!!! I'll put it to good use!!!!
    03-29-10 11:47 AM
    Send it to me!!!! I'll put it to good use!!!!
    Sent! Overnight FedEx... it may never get there though. #FedEx #Fail Lmao.
    03-29-10 02:16 PM
    Sent! Overnight FedEx... it may never get there though. #FedEx #Fail Lmao.
    aawwww, lordy....FedEx and I have a long hate/hate relationship when it comes to tech!!! LMAO!!!!
    03-30-10 08:20 AM
    I actually love my bb camera too but I only use it at night for the flash then send it to my iPhone to make any adjustments #random
    03-30-10 10:20 AM
    I have a photoshop app(free) for my itouch and I edit all my pics before uploading to social networking sites.Even my friends make me do theirs. Its quite an amazing app, yall should look into it. I can only imagine how much easier it would be with an actual Iphone opposed to an Itouch.
    03-30-10 10:50 AM
    Yea the iPhone makes editing pics very fun, and m facebook and flickr friends always think I'm some type of photographer and I'm like no seriously it's all phone apps on my iPhone
    03-30-10 11:24 AM
    Whaaat? You're crazy. You need to take advantage of that. You need to tell em you really are a photographer and charge em to tweak their pics!
    03-30-10 12:02 PM
    Hahaha my concious wouldn't let me
    03-30-10 12:08 PM
    Its a WinWin. You'll get paid and they will get satisfaction out of the pictures!
    03-30-10 12:11 PM
    Semi-interesting story:

My wife's friend went to the Daughtry concert and took a video with her iPhone. After she uploaded the video, the iPhone black screened and refused to work after that. I made a comment about the iPhone not liking Daughtry (spelling?), which she didn't like.

Anyway, she got a new iPhone from Apple.

BTW I don't hate Daughtry, but I'm not a huge fan either.

Funny, I have never recorded even 1 video on my 3Gs.
    03-30-10 12:19 PM
    Its a WinWin. You'll get paid and they will get satisfaction out of the pictures!
    hahahaha i guess so lol.
    03-30-10 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD