Hi there! Im an iPhone user, but i would like to have a BB to talk with my friends with the BB chat. So, my question is if i can use my iPhone SIM card with its iPhone data plan on a BB to do so. If i have to jailbreak the BB no problem, but is there a way of doing this.
    Thanks in advance!

(note: my iPhone is jailbroken)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-10 03:56 PM
    Was the answer you got in your other thread not clear enough?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/ipho...-cards-504462/
    07-27-10 05:38 PM
    SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! The answer is right above you!!!!!!!!
    07-27-10 06:01 PM
    I've been searching here and there in many forums and asking people for two weeks without rest, and all people finally tell me is to search but i dont know where to search, so if you could help me or give me a hint that would be very kind of you. Thank you.

07-27-10 07:25 PM
    Search in the other thread that you made that I posted where a clear answer
    was given. That's all I'm saying.
    07-27-10 07:38 PM
    Excuse me please, i have not seen your response in the other thread, would you mind if you could send it through a pm or just copy and paste it in the thread? I am not english and sometimes maybe i may seem rude or just unpolite and impatient but i am truly not, i feel gratitude for your answer. Thank you.

07-27-10 08:56 PM
    Your SIM card will work with any iPhone (not including iP4, that uses a Micro Sim). And your provider will just switch your data plans from iphone to BB, and vice versa.

But yeah, you should also search. Google works best.
    07-28-10 01:04 AM
    If you can't find the answer on your own, I don't know what to tell you. You must not want to know bad enough....
    07-28-10 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD