Here is my situation. I really dislike the chat bubbles in Beejive, no matter what the color is. I want to theme it to match my SMS bubbles. I can not find the (beejive)folders anywhere. I have looked in every directory. Can I theme beejive and if so, where are the files/folders?
    Thx
    Last edited by garys11; 03-05-10 at 11:30 AM.
    03-04-10 05:18 PM
    Here is my situation. I really dislike the chat bubbles in Beejive, no matter what the color is. I want to theme it to match my SMS bubbles. I can not find the (beejive)folders anywhere. I have looked in every directory. Can I theme beejive and if so, where are the files/folders?
    Thx
    Nevermind....I posted the same question on another iPhone forum site and it was answered in less then 10 minutes....
    With all due respect but this is not the best place to get help or to get answers to somewhat easy questions.
    I am sure I am going to get bashed now
    03-05-10 11:31 AM
    There are some very knowledgeable people on these boards.

And, you can't expect everyone to know everything, and expect them to find your questions.

Patience is a virtue.
    03-05-10 11:50 AM
    PS the bulk of the members here are BlackBerry users anyway.
    03-05-10 11:51 AM
    Nevermind....I posted the same question on another iPhone forum site and it was answered in less then 10 minutes....
    With all due respect but this is not the best place to get help or to get answers to somewhat easy questions.
    I am sure I am going to get bashed now
    Why would you even say that? There have been people that couldn't find their answer elsewhere and got it here. All you needed to say was "Nevermind, I found the answer".

And besides, this is an iPhone forum not a Beejive on iPhone forum. Everyone doesn't use Beejive nor cares about changing chat bubbles.
    03-05-10 12:23 PM
    Why would you even say that? There have been people that couldn't find their answer elsewhere and got it here. All you needed to say was "Nevermind, I found the answer".

And besides, this is an iPhone forum not a Beejive on iPhone forum. Everyone doesn't use Beejive nor cares about changing chat bubbles.
    I give up !!!!
    Thank you for being so polite.....
    03-05-10 01:37 PM
    I give up !!!!
    Thank you for being so polite.....
    No prob
    03-05-10 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD