So I'm on AT&T with a 9700 and come December (or earlier, if they let me do an early upgrade), I was considering moving to the new 4S.

I currently am on a Family plan with another BB and a "dumb phone".. both BBs have the 200 MB data plan, plus 200 text msgs. for $5.00.

Looking at the AT&T website, it looks like the data plan price is the same ($15 for 200 MB or $20 for 2GB), but the text messaging option adds an additional $20 to the plan? I don't see any other text message plan option available. Am I missing something or is that what iPhone plans go for these days?
    10-17-11 04:59 PM
    So I'm on AT&T with a 9700 and come December (or earlier, if they let me do an early upgrade), I was considering moving to the new 4S.

I currently am on a Family plan with another BB and a "dumb phone".. both BBs have the 200 MB data plan, plus 200 text msgs. for $5.00.

Looking at the AT&T website, it looks like the data plan price is the same ($15 for 200 MB or $20 for 2GB), but the text messaging option adds an additional $20 to the plan? I don't see any other text message plan option available. Am I missing something or is that what iPhone plans go for these days?
    I'm with AT&T and have been for many years. I have a Family Talk Plan. My Family unlimited shared messaging is $30.00 per month. And one of my 3 phones is an iPhone3GS.

Hope this is helpful.

Peace...
    10-17-11 05:17 PM
    I'm with AT&T and have been for many years. I have a Family Talk Plan. My Family unlimited shared messaging is $30.00 per month. And one of my 3 phones is an iPhone3GS.

Hope this is helpful.

Peace...
    I might just have to go that route, as my wife will still be using her BB 9800.. so no more BBM.. will have to rely on text msgs more now...

Thanks for the information..
    L8R
    10-17-11 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD