. Kinda similar to the Verizon Storm commercial. Wouldn't it be great if we could do everything "twice as fast"? They make these devices so enticing.

Diggin my Storm.
    01-04-09 01:11 PM
    My iPhone loads webpages much faster than that, but definitely not as fast as the Apple commercial. Nice video though.
    01-04-09 01:15 PM
    Okay. We get it. The commercial is misleading.

Where is that dead horse? I want to beat it too.
    01-04-09 01:17 PM
    Give me a ride on that oft-ridden pony also...
    01-04-09 01:25 PM
    On a side note my Wendy's burger looks different out of the foil than the plastic one on tv...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 01:31 PM
    Nothing looks as good as when you see it on the commercials.

01-04-09 01:34 PM
    . Kinda similar to the Verizon Storm commercial. Wouldn't it be great if we could do everything "twice as fast"? They make these devices so enticing.

Diggin my Storm.

You realize every storm video does the same thing right???? Ive never seen a message board filled with so much fanboy BS... wow.. Even the macrumors message board has far less bias opinions. You are doing no one a favor by constantly lying and saying the storm is a good phone. Anyone who has used it knows its buggy, has hardware defects, and frankly, sucks.
    01-04-09 01:46 PM
    You realize every storm video does the same thing right???? Ive never seen a message board filled with so much fanboy BS... wow.. Even the macrumors message board has far less bias opinions. You are doing no one a favor by constantly lying and saying the storm is a good phone. Anyone who has used it knows its buggy, has hardware defects, and frankly, sucks.

Man, seriously. Take a step back and breathe.
    If you think the phone sucks so bad, stay off the forum made for it. Your constant "it sucks" comments aren't helpful in the least.
    01-04-09 01:49 PM
    Mines fine �
    01-04-09 01:49 PM
    What does this thread have to do with the Storm?
    01-04-09 01:52 PM
    Man, seriously. Take a step back and breathe.
    If you think the phone sucks so bad, stay off the forum made for it. Your constant "it sucks" comments aren't helpful in the least.
    yeah seriously, he's like the opposing team's fan that lives on the message board of the team he hates, telling everyone how "they suck"...
    01-04-09 01:54 PM
    What does this thread have to do with the Storm?
    The OP was saying that the Apple iPhone "speed" commercials are just like Verizon's Storm commercials. The phones never match up to the commercials.
    01-04-09 01:54 PM
    I think it's funny that the dude that made the video owns a Mac haha.
    01-04-09 01:55 PM
    Well I did note it was similar to the Storm ad. No offense to the Mod but this should be moved back to the Storm forum.
    Last edited by Lodingi; 01-04-09 at 02:05 PM.
    01-04-09 02:02 PM
    Did you even read what the OP posted? Read his comment that came before the link he posted. And the Storm is every bit as good as the iPhone overall. In some ways not as good ane in others better. If you don't like yours then get rid of it and stop calling people who like theirs liars. Sheesh!
    01-04-09 02:27 PM
    Yes where is that horse?
    01-04-09 03:52 PM
    Hey ... somebody put chocolate in my peanut butter! Seriously, if he invests in a HD TV, he is going to see the whole world differently.
    01-04-09 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD