Ya u read it! Grandma seen it on tv wants one ahhhh I like blackberry I wanna know how easey just phone stuff is to use getting to speaker phone is normal talk loud enough?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-09 02:06 AM
    The iphone is very easy to navigate. I the speaker phone has a good volume and the microphone is good for normal talking volume. Take granny to the apple store or att and let her play with one and see what she thinks. My grandmother is afraid to use a rotory phone, I could not imagine her with an iphone haha!

06-22-09 07:35 AM
    The touch screen might be easier for her.
    06-22-09 09:53 AM
    Don't forget that when you hold down your finger on a letter it magnifies it!
    Last edited by Entertainment72; 06-22-09 at 10:43 AM.
    06-22-09 10:30 AM
    That's great. I know a woman at work in her 70's who has an iPod Touch. She loves it, and is always excited to talk about it. I think your grandma will do fine. As long has it makes her happy, then it's worth it.
    06-22-09 10:37 AM
    It should be no problem, Its pretty easy to use and really does not even come with a detailed instruction manual or CD. Its that easy to learn.
    06-22-09 11:11 AM
    Sweet I might take her down there just didn't wanna get her something can't use

06-22-09 03:40 PM
    That's awesome...
    iPhone be GREAT for her...
    I can see her trying to deal with a Storm lol..
    06-22-09 08:23 PM
    to be honest.. yes i have to be honest here..

the iPhone would be much easier to understand and use then a BB

and to top that off if she has any trouble seeing things..

the iPhone has big icons and such

the sound was good on them too..

as much as I love blackberry I would have to admit a Iphone would be a better choice in this situation.
    06-22-09 08:35 PM
    Ya I just read on here about em ya I could not see her using my storm but I think just the 3g be ok don't ya?

06-23-09 06:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD