When you google "iPhone 5," you get a bunch of shady results/websites with no pictures or videos of the phone. And on Youtube, there's one video:

And it just looks too good to be true. What are the real specs/features of the new iPhone?
    09-09-11 10:19 PM
    Good question. We won't know until Apple decides to make it official. Or we could all hang around in bars, and hope someone leaves an i5 prototype laying around.
    09-09-11 11:23 PM
    You'd imagine Apple would give us some info considering the phone is supposed to come out in less than a month...
    09-10-11 07:16 AM
    if i knew what was going on id be a very rich man.
    09-10-11 09:42 AM
    You'd imagine Apple would give us some info considering the phone is supposed to come out in less than a month...
    No. They very rarely present information about products in advance. How many times have you seen them announce a new product and said it was available starting today?
    foxpat220022 likes this.
    09-10-11 12:04 PM
    Do you think the youtube video is just faux then?
    09-10-11 12:13 PM
    Do you think the youtube video is just faux then?
    Of course the video is faux! Its incredibly fake. We dont have that kind of technology yet... and I doubt we could make a phone that thin given our current battery restraints.

Its just not possible. Sorry.
    09-11-11 07:23 PM
    its getting real close now.news bubble is going to burst soon.apple is making the final preparations.
    09-11-11 09:35 PM
    When you google "iPhone 5," you get a bunch of shady results/websites with no pictures or videos of the phone. And on Youtube, there's one video:

And it just looks too good to be true. What are the real specs/features of the new iPhone?
    I don't think that's even CLOSE to what that iPhone 5 will look like OR what the features will be. First off, I doubt the iPhone 5 will have a laser keyboard and and all that other stuff about lasers just doesn't seem real. I don't think technology is THAT far advanced just yet . Maybe in a couple years but not now. I also think that making something like that would be VERY expensive even for apple and it would make something like that extremely expensive for the consumers. It would be like going back to the 1st gen iPhone prices or more. I don't think too many people would be able to buy something like that in this economy. It's just not likely.
    09-12-11 12:54 AM
    First off, I doubt the iPhone 5 will have a laser keyboard and and all that other stuff about lasers just doesn't seem real. I don't think technology is THAT far advanced just yet .
    Just because it doesn't seem real doesn't mean it isn't true.

Get your laser keyboard here
    Sainthak likes this.
    09-12-11 06:51 AM
    Apple never release leaks about new phones. iPads, iPods etc....this is their marketing strategy build the Hype and have people speculate.
    09-12-11 06:54 AM
    if i knew what was going on id be a very rich man.
    I'd say tou already are considering where you live. I'm only a few hours away but, I'm jealous
    09-12-11 06:55 AM
    Just because it doesn't seem real doesn't mean it isn't true.

Get your laser keyboard here
    Those have been on the market for years. Now the hologram does seem a little far fetch to me. But I am still excited the iphone5 maybe my next smartphone.
    09-23-11 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD