this time around apple is giving their customers 2 choices of iphones.so which one are you looking to buy and why?any pros/cons of each(i5,i4s) that you have or thought of?type away in this thread.
    09-07-11 07:48 PM
    While this is still speculation, I'll chime in. I already have an i4, had it over a year now, so I'll definitely be getting an i5. I've had a full upgrade waiting on one of my lines, which I've been saving just for the release of the i5.
    09-07-11 07:59 PM
    4s is still a rumor and probably will be an iPhone 4 "lite" like 8gb for 99 dollars. Unless the 5 is huge improvement over my four I will wait for the 6
    09-07-11 08:46 PM
    I'm find the i4 great but not so great if not jailbroken
    09-07-11 08:52 PM
    Between the 5, and rumored Prime

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    09-08-11 12:53 AM
    wow not so much enthusiasm for the new iphone 5.i didn't expect this.i guess people on cb are like "yeh".but people waiting the night before the launch will be like "yippee ki-yay" when they get their new shiny iphone 5.
    09-08-11 07:24 PM
    Oh theres plenty of enthusiasm we just don't get on here and go nuts like when a new BB is announced. You see we have phones that are great and work extremely well. We are not pounding on Apples doors saying you better give us a phone that works this time or you better give us a better browsing experience. You see we have that already so when it comes to the iPhone 5 it is simply a choice if we want to upgrade our hardware or not:roll eyes:

There is plenty of anticipation for the new phone FOXCONN is making 150000 iPhone 5's a day to try and meet demand and is still expected to run short of phones. Do the math thats 1.5 million every ten days or approx. 4.5 million a month.
    Last edited by Accidental Post; 09-09-11 at 05:47 AM.
    pilsbury likes this.
    09-09-11 05:42 AM
    ^^^ Well said. I for one cannot wait till I get get my i5. Have been anticipating it for some time now.
    09-09-11 09:34 AM
    Oh theres plenty of enthusiasm we just don't get on here and go nuts like when a new BB is announced. You see we have phones that are great and work extremely well. We are not pounding on Apples doors saying you better give us a phone that works this time or you better give us a better browsing experience. You see we have that already so when it comes to the iPhone 5 it is simply a choice if we want to upgrade our hardware or not:roll eyes:

There is plenty of anticipation for the new phone FOXCONN is making 150000 iPhone 5's a day to try and meet demand and is still expected to run short of phones. Do the math thats 1.5 million every ten days or approx. 4.5 million a month.
    Well the phones sell okay, but they are just okay. And I think "you guys" ought to be pounding on apples to improve the product so even I a diehard blackberry fan would reallly embrace one.

Until Apple fixes what I don't like, I'm staying away.
    lssanjose likes this.
    09-09-11 04:11 PM
    Sell ok? What are you smoking or snorting. Last time I checked people don't wait in line for a BB.
    09-09-11 04:57 PM
    Obviously I'm not drinking the same ade as you. I don't buy my phones based on popularity or people waiting on line.
    lssanjose likes this.
    09-09-11 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD