10-04-11 11:08 PM
59 123
tools
    I agree. Maybe next year.
    10-04-11 02:03 PM
    Nothing to say we got our new phone and since I already am running iOS 5 no biggie for me I have been using the new OS so the only thing I was looking for was new hardware and I got it.

And when I go to a BB forum all the BB children have their little fits and yet the BB fans come in here and gloat..over what? A phone that will still outsell any BB.....Wow, it must suck being the orchestra on the titanic....but keep on playing...........
    10-04-11 02:18 PM
    I don't see what the big let down is the iPhone went from the 3g to the 3gs and from the 4 to a 4s it's a name. But under the hood let's see

Dual Core Processor...does a BB have one? NOPE.
    1080p Video with image Stabilization does BB have it? NOPE
    Dual Core Graphics does BB have it? NOPE
    CDMA and GSM Worldphone.

Why go on....the hardware is what impressed me........the name who really cares
    10-04-11 02:21 PM
    All they had to do is give it a bigger screen, 4G, a new shell and a paint a 5 on it. Every one would have been happy. This 3s/4s crap just make iphans feel like Apple is milking them for every scent they have.

Live up to the hype apple

Meanwhile I'm happy with DInc2
    10-04-11 03:46 PM
    Kinda like they should have done with the DINC2 right?????
    10-04-11 04:47 PM
    The iPhone 4S is quite a dissapointment. There isn't a standout feature except the voice one. Dual core phones have been available for almost a year now. I find it strange that there was reports of CaseMate cases for an iPhone that has a different shape and size.. A redesigned iPhone must be on the horizon and close to being finished. The makers of phone cases generally don't make cases for unofficial phones based on rumours. There must be some validity to this.

Anyway, we will have to wait and see for that one. I will be surprised if Apple waits all the way until next summer to put out the iPhone 5.

I have a feeling that with the way all the iPhones will be priced, that the 4S will have less than stellar sales. Many people buy the iPhone because of the nice design. Also, iOS5 will be available for the IP4, so I can't seen anyone except major fanboys purchasing the 4S over the 4. The normal consumer who wants an iPhone will get the more affordable iPHone 4. The same retina, it is still fast and has iOS 5. However, Apple will inflate and fudge sales to make it seem like the 4S is the best selling one yet. Will probably clump all the iPhone sales together and say it was 4S sales.

iPhone 4s is dead on arrival.
    10-04-11 04:59 PM
    I agree that it won't outsell the i4, but DOA? No way. It will still outsell the previous iPhones released prior to the i4. People will still line up to buy, and people will still pre-order.
    10-04-11 06:45 PM
    And it still will outsell all BB devices......
    mrsadkins9399 likes this.
    10-04-11 07:39 PM
    Kinda like they should have done with the DINC2 right?????
    The DInc2 is a honest to goodness sequel to a solid device. And they didn't just change the camera and processer and re-release it as the incredible plus.

It is a new device in almost every way. (and it does have a bigger screen than the dinc1)

From what I've seen, and the point of my statement was that with all the improvements in the 4s, it only needed a few minor things, and a 5 painted on it to avoid the negative feedback they are getting. Yes apple loyalists will buy this and then turn right around and get the next iPhone, 5 or not. Apple knows this and its kind of what rubs some people the wrong way. Today was iPhone 5 day. They feel shafted.

Sent from my DInc2 with Tapatalk
    10-04-11 11:08 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD