iPhone 4S Siri is 'an embarrassment,' says ex Apple worker:

iPhone 4S Siri is 'an embarrassment,' says ex Apple worker - uSwitch.com
    06-19-12 07:59 AM
    From the article:

He said: "People are embarrassed by Siri... Steve would have lost his mind over Siri.

His damning assessment comes amid caustic criticism from the public and tech sites over Siris limited understanding of users voice commands and failure to serve up the correct answers to spoken queries.
    She does what I ask without problems.
    06-19-12 08:21 AM
    Siri works for me. Makes some things a lot simpler & that's the goal. You just have to know its limitations.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    06-19-12 08:28 AM
    An unnamed ex-employee. Cool.
    phonejunky likes this.
    06-19-12 08:30 AM
    I think it's KOOL, I don't need it but I still think it's KOOL......to each his/her own
    06-19-12 08:39 AM
    iPhone 4S Siri is 'an embarrassment,' says ex Apple worker:

iPhone 4S Siri is 'an embarrassment,' says ex Apple worker - uSwitch.com
    These are the types of post that annoy me about this website...

Although I do find it flattering that a proffessional (aren't all bb users professional and important ) would take time out of a busy work day to dig up (because we know they are few and far between) a negative article on Apple, and post it here for us "confused" Apple fans to see...
    06-19-12 10:01 AM
    I find it greatly improved and quite useful on iOS 6.
    06-19-12 01:41 PM
    These are the types of post that annoy me about this website...

Although I do find it flattering that a proffessional (aren't all bb users professional and important ) would take time out of a busy work day to dig up (because we know they are few and far between) a negative article on Apple, and post it here for us "confused" Apple fans to see...
    Wow! you seem like a professional yourself...

It's funny how much it seems to hurt you iToy users when someone talks bad about your precious devices, but it's plenty ok for you to find every negative article and post it here on CB.

BTW, I've used Siri a few times and she has never got what I wanted right. Universal Search blows Siri out of the water, no contest.
    06-19-12 03:25 PM

It's funny how much it seems to hurt you iToy users when someone talks bad about your precious devices, but it's plenty ok for you to find every negative article and post it here on CB.

BTW, I've used Siri a few times and she has never got what I wanted right. Universal Search blows Siri out of the water, no contest.
    Bitter much lol? Settle down buddy it's just a phone! As long as you are in an area that has a good 3G signal siri works great! Siri is young though.....give her a chance to grow!
    06-19-12 08:24 PM

Hurts?? Hardly, it's a phone not my child. And, I also use a bb...
    Crude Berry likes this.
    06-20-12 10:17 PM

Settle down junior, no one cares whether you like Siri or not.
    06-22-12 08:04 AM
    While I'm starting to like my 4S, I am not at all impressed by Siri.
    I do have an accent, and Siri requires me to speak in "American English" which is a command I find hilariously funny....if a slight oxymoron....
    Additionally, Sirius forgot to remind me of my sister's birthday. And she neglected to tell me where I could find the closest Starbucks. Possibly because I wasn't speaking American English.
    I find her a bit b1tchy.
    ridesno159 likes this.
    06-22-12 04:16 PM
    Settle down junior, no one cares whether you like Siri or not.
    Maybe it's different down south but usually when someone actually takes the time to respond on a public forum to a comment they don't like saying, "no one cares what you think" that means that they actually do.

Or they have nothing better to do with their lives...
    06-25-12 03:25 PM

And I bet your ps2 is better than your ps3 right? Get real Siri does mess up every now and than but it does way more than universal search
    07-16-12 07:57 AM
    I had iOS6 beta for a while, and as I stated, Siri is greatly improved over the first attempt. I'm betting when the official iOS6 drops, it will be unparalleled in the smartphone community. Come on BB trolls, is that the best you can do?
    07-16-12 08:34 AM
    I'm excited for getting iOS 6 on my phone. Does it feel a lot different, or does it just feel like a fresh coat of paint?
    07-16-12 09:27 AM
    As I said, I had the first beta. A lot of improvements, but it's nothing dramatic. Siri as I said has been revamped. My maps were not working correctly, but the finished product looks awesome. They have incorporated a LOT of tweaks that are inherent in a jailbroken device, which, IMO should have been there two models ago. All in all, I believe you'll like the changes. I'm really ready to see a stable, fully working iOS 6 on the i5 or whatever they decide to call in. Not long now ........
    brucep1 likes this.
    07-16-12 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD