I got home today, and my White iPhone 4S was delivered...

I switched my account with AT&T from my BlackBerry BOLD 9900, to my iPhone 4S.
    Surprisingly doing this over the phone with an AT&T representative took 33 minutes. Seriously? I simply wish I could make the switch seamlessly online, versus calling Customer Service.

Yesterday, I had already done a backup of my iPhone 4. So today I merely did a restore to my iPhone 4S.

Weird how everything seems just the same as it was on my iPhone 4. I suppose I should play with Siri a bit.

So, now what?
    11-09-11 08:34 PM
    Stream some spa music using Slacker, put the candle app on and take a bubble bath.

The iP4s is a really nice device. I played with it for a few hours today after helping my dad set his up.

Siri was kinda cold to me though. Are you liking the 4s more than the 9900?

Enjoy your bath!
    anon(153966) likes this.
    11-09-11 08:47 PM
    its really hard to say, my plain old 4 is just a toy for me. i got bored with my storm2 and wanted something faster, from what i have read there are only a few different features on the 4s that i would not need, i mainly use social networking on mine, and a few pics, i have one game i have downloaded and used a few times while bored. that is the only reason i did not get the 4s,
    11-09-11 08:53 PM
    hahaha @chrisy i think i need to change my location,,, people might actually think we know each other ... only living miles apart lol
    Chrisy likes this.
    11-09-11 08:55 PM
    I'm sitting here cracking up, and literally thinking about doing this! Hilarious...

Stream some spa music using Slacker, put the candle app on and take a bubble bath.

The iP4s is a really nice device. I played with it for a few hours today after helping my dad set his up.

Siri was kinda cold to me though. Are you liking the 4s more than the 9900?

Enjoy your bath!
    Chrisy likes this.
    11-09-11 09:01 PM
    and then kerplunk the new gadget ends up in the tub .... bad idea and btw dudes dont take baths... against man code lmao
    Chrisy likes this.
    11-09-11 09:07 PM
    Soaking in one's own filth! gros !!!!! lol :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-11 09:54 PM

Yesterday, I had already done a backup of my iPhone 4. So today I merely did a restore to my iPhone 4S.
    You may come to regret that. Many of the people who are reporting terrible battery life did the restore from backup. Nearly all I've seen say that after they restored as "a new phone" and manually reloaded music and apps the battery lasted much longer. Must be one of the bugs Apple said they're working on.
    11-10-11 11:48 AM
    As a matter of fact, CBMem, I just this morning did a restore as new, and then loaded ALL my apps and data manually...

Let's see how the battery does over the coming days.
    11-10-11 11:50 AM
    As a matter of fact, CBMem, I just this morning did a restore as new, and then loaded ALL my apps and data manually...

apple just released 5.0.1...connect to itunes or check if u have it on OTA
    11-10-11 12:36 PM
    You may come to regret that. Many of the people who are reporting terrible battery life did the restore from backup. Nearly all I've seen say that after they restored as "a new phone" and manually reloaded music and apps the battery lasted much longer. Must be one of the bugs Apple said they're working on.
    doing this did wonders to my battery life now that update 5.0.1 is out things will get better
    11-10-11 12:38 PM
    Soaking in one's own filth! gros !!!!! lol :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Why are you so filthy?! Gross.
    11-10-11 01:42 PM

Uh oh. I'm not too current on iPhone issues. I helped my dad set up his 4s yesterday. I did a restore from his 3gs. I hope that wasn't an issue. Everything went really smoothly and quick.

If he has iPhone issues that means me helping for hours. The darn thing better work great!
    11-10-11 01:44 PM
    Not to worry 5.0.1 is out.....update OTA
    11-10-11 01:46 PM
    If he got his 4s yesterday does it have the latest update on it? I'm too tired to go over and update it!
    11-10-11 01:48 PM
    Probably not you can walk him through it it is literally three taps
    Chrisy likes this.
    11-10-11 01:49 PM
    I hope you like it, Navi! I can't compare because I didn't own a 4 but I love photography so the improved camera was a huge sell for me, especially since I came from a 9800. The 4S just makes my 9800 seem like a dinosaur!
    11-12-11 07:35 AM
    I have found that the 4S is snappier than my iPhone 4. I'm glad I upgraded. The web browser and apps are a lot faster. I really like Siri. I haven't had any issues with battery life, getting about 20 hours on a charge. Life is good. No complaints.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    moiselles likes this.
    11-13-11 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD