Hey guys,

I was bored this morning just snooping around on google for the latest smartphone info. and found some cool iPhone 4G concepts! What do you guys think? Are any of them close to what they may release come June?

03-06-10 10:11 AM
    Do like the design of the 1st 2 best
    Chris
    03-06-10 10:42 AM
    Me too.

Plus the os looks really cool on those. The current iphone os needs a refresh imop

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by JWoof; 03-07-10 at 08:00 PM.
    03-06-10 11:15 AM
    man do you realize how big the screen would have to be, or how small the icons would be for iphone in the first pic?!?!?!?! i like how it looks, but there just isnt enough screen there for that to work. and that would have to be a huge *** screen! LOL
    03-06-10 01:32 PM
    None of these are going to be what the 4G looks like, most likely. Probably something more like the 3GS.

03-06-10 02:31 PM
    lol yea it would have to be like dell mini 5 big!

No these probably aren't what it will look like but it's cool to see all the designs
    03-06-10 04:00 PM
    Hey guys,

I was bored this morning just snooping around on google for the latest smartphone info. and found some cool iPhone 4G concepts! What do you guys think? Are any of them close to what they may release come June?

I personally like the first one the best.
    03-07-10 12:58 PM
    Hopefully the iPhone 4G is nothing like any of the above- none of the phones that are pictured above have flashes for the cameras, which is a flaw with the current gen iPhone 3GS.
    03-07-10 07:34 PM
    Yea these are just concepts. They are cool but probably nothing what the next iPhone will actually look like.

Here's my favorite. It's been around for awhile but it's the coolest IMOP.

Here's another

And another old concept. This ones not my favorite, it's too square.

All of these are aluminum which I don't see them making an aluminum iPhone but the iPad is aluminum and a shruk down iPad would be a cool iPhone!
    03-07-10 08:11 PM
    Wow. That white one lookss so sickk!

03-08-10 08:20 AM
    I will probably, likely, be getting a 4G. I like the iPhone - Say Hello to iChat best.
    03-08-10 08:27 AM
    They should also consider an anti scratch and finger print resistant screen since its a touch screen. That would be a huge step up for the screen!

03-09-10 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD